71

Chapter 1: Desperate Situation (<>)

Jin Leixing is now facing a very big problem, and the spiny vine cannot be sold at all. Mainly because any spaceship carrying a person or thing with a Golden Thunder Star will be attacked, which means that the Golden Thunder Star has been completely closed today.

The spiny ridge vine could not be transported out, so Remicri Company naturally lost a lot.

Not only that, the invisible blockade of Golden Thunder Star also made everyone in Golden Thunder Star very depressed.

However, although unhappy, the people on the Golden Thunder Star are still quite calm. Eat what should be eaten, drink what should be drunk. Clio has never asked about the affairs of the side, but is dedicated to managing the Nurkid ranch area. He doesn't seem to know about Renly's disappearance, and is as pale as he is, and since learning how to graze cattle, he seems to have fallen in love with such activities.

Now his habit is to eat a beautiful breakfast in the morning, and then follow Clio to ride his own unique cattle to graze. He stayed with Clio for most of the day, and when he was resting, he ate food with Clio and the group.

As a lone mercenary king, learning to cook is the most basic. However, after coming to Jin Leixing, he found that his cooking skills seemed to become more sophisticated.

To be honest, there is only one person who makes Pale and loves and hate, and that is Philo. This guy's cooking skills are too godly, after eating his food, he often feels that any food has no taste, which is simply terrible, he can't go to Philo's house every day to rub rice!

The pale days passed easily, and it seemed that Rayleigh's affairs did not affect him at all. However, in addition to him, there is another person who also has no reaction to Renly's disappearance, and this person is Blood Jade.

What makes Berkin and the others very strange is that he has not left since Blood Jade came to Golden Thunder Star, although most of the time Beckin does not know where Blood Jade is in Golden Thunder Star, but it is certain that he is definitely still on Golden Thunder Star.

It is estimated that no one expected that the blood jade at this time was actually secluded in an ordinary town. This town is called Anger Town, and what is even more unexpected is that Blood Jade actually opened a pub in Anger Town.

The business of the tavern is not particularly good, because there are not many rich people now, and most of them owe loans to Lord Reilly. But there are always two people who can still squeeze out a little money to drink!

The tavern does not have a name, except for the blood jade who is the owner, there is also a rather handsome bartender. On this day, Blood Jade was sitting leisurely on the bar counter watching TV, and suddenly his expression moved, and his eyes involuntarily looked outside.

It is estimated that no one will believe that Blood Jade is dressed now, he actually looks like a big man in his forties. In addition to being clean, it is estimated that even Renly will not recognize him as the famous three-star cultivator of the Blood Jade Sea Dao King when he sees him.

Haidao King Blood Jade Bar took a sip of wine, touched his chin, and secretly said: "I didn't think that this little guy had come to this point so quickly, sure enough, my guess is still good!" Taking another sip of wine, Blood Jade sighed, "Hey, after drinking the little guy's monkey wine, these broken wines really tasteless!"

"Boss, what do you say!" The handsome bartender wiped the table suspiciously.

"I said, you taste so good!" The big man glanced at the handsome bartender up and down, and the bartender suddenly turned red, glared at the big man, and then quickly moved to other places.