60

Chapter 60: New Demon Vine

"Really?" Reilly rejoices.

"Yes, Renly, come and see with us!" Panting and running over, Sonny shouted with Reimon, both of their eyes were red, and they didn't know whether it was the transition of excitement or staying up late.

"Good!" Renly didn't care about the paleness and turned around and went back.

Sonny's graduate students are not in Renly's house, but on an island off the east coast of the Asian continent. This small island is secretly hidden by Rayleigh, plus there are ghost warships guarding in space, which is extremely hidden.

By the time Renly and Ramon arrived here, it was more than an hour later.

"Renly, look, these are our research results!" Sonny pointed to the Avatar Vine Road on the southern shore of the island.

Reilly followed their fingers and looked over, such Demon Vines were not much different from the previous ones, but carefully found that the buds of these Transformation Vines were somewhat different from the previous ones.

"After carefully discovering this Demon Vine, we found that it is actually divided into male and female!" Sonny said excitedly, "The female Demon Vine will produce the Transformation Fruit while the male Transformation Vine will not. And females will produce magic fruits even if they do not have male magic vines, but it is a pity that males reproduce too slowly compared to females!

"So we still set our sights on the female Demon Vine, and as a result of our extensive experiments, we found that the reason why this female Demon Vine was able to produce Demon Fruit was that it thought that its body could also produce male hormones." So later we found that as long as the male hormones in this female demon vine are separated, the demon vine will not bear fruit! "However,

the consequence of this is that the Transformation Vine will not reproduce itself, whether it is a female, and for us like this, even if the Transformation Vine will not bear fruit, it will still fail." So let's study how to make these isolated male magic vines reproduce quickly...! Sonny gushed to Reimon.

"In the end, we researched the Transformation Demon Vine No. 1 and the Transformation Demon Vine No. 2." Ruimon said, "The characteristics of the Demon Vine No. 1 are that it can reproduce rapidly, and it has a long lifespan, at least ten years of life, and the radiation absorption range is more than a kilometer, he has all the advantages of the spiny vine and the Lin Yan grass, but it does not have their disadvantages." And what it multiplied out is the Transformation Demon Vine No. 2, and the Transformation Demon Vine No. 2 inherits the other advantages of the Transformation Demon Vine No. 1, but the disadvantage of the Transformation Demon Vine No. 2 is the loss of the ability to reproduce!

"In other words, Transformation Demon Vine No. 1 can be used as a seed to multiply Demon Vine No. 2 in large quantities, and Transformation Demon Vine No. 2 can be sold directly?" Reilly said.

"yes!" The two said happily, "We naturally know that Rayleigh wants to sell the Transformation Vine, but if you can reproduce after selling it to shares, isn't it a wedding dress for others?" Of course, we have to get this non-reproducing Demon Vine out!

"Great, cousin, you did a great job, I have to treat you well!" Reilly said happily, "It's just that if anyone else gets this Demon Vine No. 2, they won't study anything?"

"Renly, you can definitely rest assured that they don't want to study anything without the mother body of the Transformation Demon Vine!" Reimon swore by it.

"That's good! Cousin, this Transformation Demon Vine can't leak out no matter what! Reilly said seriously.

"Well, you can definitely rest assured of this!" Sonny assured.

"Go, cousin, I'll give you credit when Ruimon goes back!" Renly patted both men on the shoulders.

At dinner, Pu Luo and the others found that there were many more dishes today, and even the wine was served. Not only that, this time Renly and others also invited Philo, Steyer, Colin and others all back, and even Lightwing Renly, who was a guest in Golden Thunder Star, invited over, everyone looked at each other, and Puluo couldn't help but say: "Renly, what a good day today!"

"Hahaha, everyone do a good job, today I have a big happy event to announce!" Renly: Please do a good job.

"Say, what is the big happy event?" Cersei looked at her younger son and said.

"Well, the first product of the Remicre Radiation Protection Company that I founded with Mitheus, Sonny's cousin, and Chris has been researched." Renly said loudly, looking at his excited look, the others were dumbfounded, indicating that they did not understand.

"Okay, Cousin Sonny, let's tell them about our products!" Renly is not surprised, they don't know about radiation protection products at all, let alone the significance of the epoch-making products of Huamo Vine No. 1 and No. 2. Sonny stood up and elaborated a little proudly.

"That is to say, general radiation protection products have the disadvantages of fragile life, difficult to reproduce, difficult to move, and short life, and our spiny vine II does not have this problem at all." In addition to all the shortcomings, whether it is the fragility of life or the shortness of life, the problem has no effect on the spiny vine at all, and it can also be planted at will, and even the range of radiation absorption is more powerful, which is completely an epoch-making product, it will cause an unprecedented storm! Sonny said feverishly.

"Is it so powerful?" Everyone was dumbfounded, they vaguely understood that this spiny vine was really a great thing, but they were also completely unable to fully understand the value of the spiny vine!

"Of course it's powerful, our company completely monopolizes the spiny vine, this is not only in the Lotongs Empire, but even in the three-star empire is unique, not only three-star, even four-star, the spiny ridge vine he represents the incomparable Li Run, even the magic fruit can not be compared, you just need to know that with only a few years of effort, the spiny ridge vine can produce more than ten million three-level star coins!" Sonny said loudly.

"Sonny, did you just say something wrong, there should be a lot of third-level star coins, but second-level star coins!" Prou said.

"No, I didn't say it, it's a third-level star coin!" Sonny cut to the chase.

"What?" Everyone was stunned, and they all stood up. Even Light Wing stood up and widened his eyes. It's terrifying, the third-level star coin, or tens of millions, this is a trillion second-level star coins!

"This can't be!" Pu Luo was stunned, and his words were a little unfavorable, even as a child of the five major families, he had never seen such money, not to mention tens of millions of third-level star coins, or tens of millions of second-level star coins.

"It's true!" Sonny said loudly, "You know, we are a complete monopoly, and the most important thing is that its cost is not high!" The

price of radiation protection products has always been extremely expensive, which is not only the monopoly of the Samsung Empire, but also in the Samsung Empire! There is absolutely no radiation protection product that is so easy to breed as the magic vine.

"This one really should be celebrated!" Kairu said stupidly.

"Let's rejoice!" Renly shouted.

"Cheers!" Bergin said, and everyone raised their glasses stupidly.

Mitheus raised his cup stupidly and then glanced at Demen stunned, and finally nodded slightly, "I made a lot of money!"

Lightwing was also shocked for a moment, and he quickly understood the impact of the spiny vine on the outside world. There are too many planets in this universe because of interstellar wars that are either destroyed or filled with radiation, and most of the radiation planets are completely abandoned by people, because the cost of cleaning up is too great, but once this price is infinitely reduced, then it means that the value of all planets will increase indefinitely, which... The light wings trembled, and he felt that an unimaginable storm would sweep the world from him at an unimaginable speed, sweeping through countless countries around him!

"Renly, I would like to ask how much your spiny vine costs per plant!"

"One million second-level star coins!" Sonny looked at Renly and then said softly.

"Bang!" The cup in Lightwing's hand fell.