68

Chapter 1: Brother Tiger Rampant (<>)

Reilly continued to mine, he didn't care about the black lotus, the four black lotus pointed and chattered on the side, but they didn't come over to bother him, and the two sides were at peace. After digging for more than seven hours, the concentrate he dug had thousands of catties, and as for the two-star dense essence, there were almost hundreds of catties, and now without the white lion, Renly dug without worries.

Until the evening, Rayleigh harvested a total of more than four hundred catties of dense essence, and more than six thousand kilograms of refined iron. After refining iron, it can almost be purified to four or five hundred catties, but purification is very troublesome, and Rayleigh is too lazy to purify, so it will be useful in the future!

Having done this, he didn't waste time and turned around to pack up his things and go back.

On the way back, Xiaozi followed him again, but at this time, Renly had already prepared in his heart, and he didn't care about a few of them, he could see that Xiaozi and the four of them all had great powers, but they were childlike, their own abilities would not be used, and there was no harm to others, and they were timid, so it didn't hurt.

As soon as his body flashed, the person disappeared, and Xiaozi muttered a few words, and disappeared with it. Reilly was able to teleport near the bamboo building with the help of the power of space, but the four little guys were able to directly instantaneous, and they could follow him, which was really incredible, just now Reilly was shocked when he found that the four appeared next to him, and now he is even more shocked.

Reilly returned to the vicinity of the bamboo building, and soon found that the four little guys appeared not far away, squinting, he did not pay attention to the four, and immediately began to seriously refine the dense essence, refining the impurities in the dense essence.

This time, he will refine a total of three magic weapons, lightning protection cover, heart protection goggles, and true yuan umbrella!

These three magic weapons are used to cross the calamity, according to Renly's understanding, if you want to be promoted to three stars in this world, you actually have to cross the calamity, the last time he witnessed the blood jade tribulation, but the calamity was much worse than the golden pill period he understood. So it's relatively easy to promote Samsung in this world!

In the True Cultivation Realm, the promotion to the Golden Pill period will cross the thunder calamity. Thunder Tribulation is divided into four types, one thunder tribulation, three thunder tribulations, six thunder tribulations, and nine thunder tribulations. Survive one thunder robber, for the lower grade Jindan, three thunder robberies for the middle grade Jindan, and then once is the upper grade Jindan, Wang Pin Jindan. In the future, if Xia Pin Jindan wants to be promoted, there is no hope for life, unless there is an opportunity against the sky; It is relatively easy for Zhongpin Jindan to be promoted, but the achievements in the future will not be too high; Shangpin Jindan is extremely difficult, but the potential is high; Wang Pin Jindan's promotion is extremely difficult, but the potential is immeasurable!

The Lower Pin Jindan may be able to be promoted to the Yuan Infant Realm, but it is impossible to come out of the realm in the future, unless there is immeasurable merit.

The middle-grade Jindan may be promoted to the realm of the realm, or even the realm of distraction, but it is also difficult to ascend to the heavens when promoted to the realm of refining the void, and the body is hopeless.

Only the top-grade Jindan can be promoted to the Fit Realm, and finally half-step Mahayana and lift Xia Feixian.

Wang Pin Jindan, the greatest achievement, almost invincible in the same realm. But in the process of cultivation, there are many calamities, and every realm has a great calamity, and those who successfully cross the calamity are less than one! Originally, it was very difficult to become a Wang Pin Jindan, but it was difficult to achieve the realm of Mahayana Ascension with the body of Wang Pin Jindan!