36

Chapter XXXVI: Viscount Real Power

The night before the auction house began, a mysterious guest came to Beckin's residence.

When Beckin and Renly went back, they already felt wrong, and Beckin's personal assistant, Morian, greeted him, "Your Highness, Your Majesty Dobinfin!" Bedjin was shocked and quickly drank: "Why didn't you remind me earlier!"

"Bergin, my grandson, I don't want him to inform you!" A voice came out of the mansion in Beijing.

"Your Highness!" Morian's mood was very good, and he did not lose his sense of proportion because of Beckin's blame, and greeted him with Beckin.

"Renly!" Beckin grabbed Renly, very nervous. His Majesty Dobinfen is his grandfather, that is, the former emperor of the Lotongs Empire, but this emperor is a legend, who succeeded to the throne for fifteen years, and when his son grew up, he lost the throne to Beckin's father, and he himself concentrated on martial arts, and martial arts cultivation was unfathomable.

Dobinfin himself is one of the three kings and five marshals widely spread in the empire, and one of the three kings of the four monsters and seven figures.

These nineteen people are the most famous two-star level masters of the Los Tom Empire, and although the entire Los Stone Empire is definitely more than a few of their two-star level powerhouses, they are undoubtedly the most widely known.

For this grandfather, who is very famous and rarely seen, it is impossible for Beckin not to be afraid.

In Beckin's impression, this grandfather, who he did not see several times a year, had always been cold and difficult to approach, and most of the time even his father could not see his face. And according to his understanding, his grandfather is a martial idiot, all his thoughts are put on the martial arts, and he is indifferent to the things next to him, how come even he was alarmed this time.

"Morian, did His Majesty Dobinfin say that I was not allowed to enter!" Reilly was also surprised, but he didn't expect to shock the old monster Dobinfen, it seems that all this is still the scourge of the magic fruit!

"Mr. Reilly, His Majesty Dobinfen not only did not refuse, but even invited you to enter with His Highness Beckin!" Morian did not snub the collateral children of the Cacher family, who only had the title of baron.

"Okay, then it's troublesome, please help me take care of them first!" Renly handed the White Spirit to Morian.

"Golden Tiger, look at the spots, just stay here!" Reilly said, Golden Tiger glanced at Reilly, and then lay on the ground, Kerry and Taro two lay next to Golden Tiger and played Golden Tiger's golden retriever.

"Meow!" The little white cat waved at Renly.

"Let's go, Beckin, it's okay!" Renly grabbed Beckin's palm and soothed.

"Hmm!" Renly's composure calmed Beckin a little.

Renly calmly led Beckin into the house, and Morian opened the door for Beckin and the two of them to enter, while he himself served respectfully by the gate. The little white cat crawled out of his arms and stood on his shoulder and looked inside.

Morian turned his head and was full of interest in the quiet little fellow.

Dobinfen, who was at least in his sixties, looked only in his thirties, and his appearance was the usual handsome of the Lotons family, he was very tall, ten centimeters taller than Renly, and he wore a simple cloth coat.

The entire ordinary looking man is the former emperor Majesty with a very legendary experience, and one of the three kings, a two-star level super master.