18

Chapter 18 Incorporation of Companies

"You lowly thing, you actually dare to oppose me, you are dead!" Crowley pointed at Renly and scolded.

"Mr. Crowley!" An endless chill appeared on Chris's face, "You are planning to be rude to the guests of my mercenary union!" "

Mercenary union? Krian's face changed, and he covered his mouth with Crowley, "I'm sorry, Mr. Reilly, our president didn't sleep well today, and his spirit is a little wrong, I take him to apologize to you." Qingxue, please feel free to deal with it, in addition, I will give you one square meter of Lin Yan grass as an apology for Lester Company! With that, Crean grabbed Crowley forcefully and brought him back to the company.

Seeing that Crowley could not move under Kryan, the rest of the security guards looked at Crowley sympathetically. This fool actually scolded the nobles of the Lotongs Empire to his face, didn't he want to challenge the interstellar convention? Are you sure you're not here to play monkeys?

Even if you are a person from a third-level country, there will be no good fruit to eat. Although everyone knows that two-star countries are definitely inferior to three-star countries, even if three-star countries want to bully two-star countries, they are definitely secretive, not so arrogant. After all, it is because of the interstellar convention, which is why Chris and others are not afraid of Crowley.

Qingxue's face turned pale, she never thought that things would turn out like this. She hated Crowley now, and she might be fine at most apologizing to Renly, but now she was really finished.

Law enforcement officers are always the last to come, and everyone no longer pays attention to the clown-like Crowley, but waits.

Without looking at Qingxue, Renly turned his head to look at Sonny, "Cousin, how did you consider my proposal just now?" If you want, please tell me about your products!

Sonny looked at Reilly, felt that there was something wrong with the occasion, and hinted: "Cousin Reilly, or let's talk in another place!"

Renly shook his head, "I'm going home soon, let's talk about it here!" If you don't want me to invest, I can pay for your products?

"Of course you are willing, how can you not be willing!" Rimen said excitedly, he saw Reilly's honored and humiliated appearance just now, and he looked a little high at Reilly, plus Reilly is still a baron, there will definitely be no shortage of money, just because he is a child of Kachel he can hold each other's thighs, Rimen simply said their spiny vines, "Mr. Reilly, we need a lot of money, and the initial investment must be at least 100 million second-level star coins." Of course, as long as you are willing to invest, the shares can be given to you in full, as long as the research results come out, the names are me and Sonny!

"A hundred million?" Renly mused.

"One hundred million!" Sonny held his head and groaned.

"One hundred million!" Qingxue, who was lying on the ground, scoffed.

Sonny has a black face, a hundred million second-level star coins is not a small amount, and the Kachel family must have a few that can take out, but this certainly does not include Rayleigh. The words spoken, the water spilled, at this time blame Raymen is too late, Sonny smiled bitterly, Renly must not be able to take so much money, in front of everyone, if he can't promise, then it will be a shame.

"What's wrong? Isn't there a hundred million? Or 80 million, 50 million... Thirty million will do! Reimon didn't know why, thinking that Renly didn't have that much money, he suddenly lowered his mouth quickly, but he didn't know that this was pouring salt on Sonny's wound.