21

Chapter 21 Became famous

Seeing that the price instantly broke through to 1.5 million, Michael's eyes showed a look of despair, 1.5 million he still took the shot, but this price is already his limit, and it is obvious that the price of GT beef is more than that.

"2 million!" Bohannan looked at the lost Michael, gritted his teeth and said. In fact, the price of more than one million has exceeded his bottom line, after all, the superb beef is good, and it is just to satisfy his tongue, but Michael's appearance makes him reluctant.

It suddenly increased by 500,000, and the sky-high price of two million almost made everyone lose their voices instantly.

Many people's faces are difficult to see, for the ordinary people of Solanster, the sky-high price of two million has exceeded the bottom line in their hearts.

Michael looked at Bohannan, a look of gratitude in his eyes, and Bohannan turned to shake his head at him and smiled.

"2.1 million!" After the silence, the noble old man was the first to speak, even the price of two million did not discourage his enthusiasm.

"2.3 million!" The young nobleman's face is also not good-looking, this price has exceeded his expectations, but the star value of GT cattle up to one star and nine dan makes him not willing to give up GT cattle at all, as long as he eats GT cattle every day, his strength will definitely increase significantly.

"2.5 million!" At this time, a calm voice came from the ordinary seat.

"Lean, 2.5 million, really take money is not worth money, the second lack!" A man sitting right behind him couldn't help but say.

"Hey, be careful when you speak, don't you know that this man is an A-class mercenary group, a Chiyi person?" The companion next to him covered his mouth. The man's eyes widened, Chiyi Mercenary Group, this is the most powerful team under the S-class mercenary group! Leaning, the man suddenly had countless curses in his heart, "You are such a big man, you have to sit with us...!" There

was an uproar! Everyone knows that the price of the superb whole cattle will definitely not be low, but they did not expect the price to be like this. Even Chris who was hiding in the shadows also trembled with excitement, one GT sold for 2.5 million, two heads 5 million, four heads 10 million, what about 10,000 heads? Isn't it 25 billion, Chris is so excited that he even gave birth to the idea of simply working for Renly.

Soon Chris shook his head and sobered up, this is the first GT cow, in the future GT cow more, the price will definitely not be like this, but the price will not be low.

In the end, there were fewer and fewer people competing for GT cattle, and there were only a few nobles, and there were several mercenary group bigwigs vying for it. For this GT cow, these people seem to be crazy.

Of course, only those who really have a background know the value of superb beef, the price of real superb beef is not determined according to the price of the meat market, superb beef can enhance personal strength, the price of this superb beef alone can be imagined.

When the final price was set at 3.35 million, GT Beef was finally auctioned off.

The person who photographed the GT cow was not surprised by most people in the end, and was bought by the young nobleman. And the people who bought the photo looked regretful, as for Michael and Bohannan, they were extremely disappointed.

And many people are not calm, isn't it just a cow? As for?

"Hahaha, congratulations to His Excellency Viscount Ruilean for auctioning GT cattle. Later, please ask Your Excellency Rui Lean to come and hand over in person, and those who have not been auctioned should not be discouraged, there will be a new superb meat auction in half a month. To everyone's surprise, at this time, Chris came up from the backstage and said to everyone with a smile.