42

Chapter 42: Apology (<>)

With everyone's stunned, Renly returned home with his dizzy parents, brothers and sisters. Just entered the house Renly couldn't help laughing, no wonder so many people like to pretend B, it turns out that pretending to be B feels so cool.

Thinking of the way the eyes of the group of people just now were about to fall off, Rayleigh couldn't say how cheerful.

Watching Renly laugh, Dogg looked at each other, Kailu swallowed his saliva, and his hands were still a little shaky, "Renly, these are all fake, you deliberately lied to them!"

"Father, of course these are true!" Reilly withdrew his smile and said seriously.

"It's all true?" Dogge's breath froze, his hands shook, and the spaceship identity card almost fell to the ground.

"Little uncle, you said that this chain is really worth more than 100 million!" Lindsay's body trembled, her eyes widened, and she firmly grasped the amethyst necklace for fear that it would fall and break, and Effie on the side was similar.

"Renly, where the hell did you get so much money?" Mother Cersei looked at her young son in shock, shocked, but also full of worry.

"Mom, didn't I just say that I earned it from the planet I bought!" Rayleigh looked at his mother funny, and he was also touched in his heart, knowing that his mother was worried about himself.

"Little brother, is what you said true? Can you really make that much money on that planet you bought? Effie said with bright eyes.

"Of course, didn't I just say that? I found Mithril from my planet and sold it for billions, and I still have more than two hundred catties left on my body, I'll show you when I turn back!" Renly looked at his family with a grin.

Dogg and the others immediately looked at Renly's gaze, that was called a blazing ah!

Renly continued: "And that GT cow and sheep, I also found it on my Golden Thunder Star. By the way, there is one more thing, I tell you, you must keep it secret and say nothing to anyone! Kairu and the others looked at Renly with wide eyes, their breathing was rapid, and they had a feeling that Renly was going to say something amazing.

"Actually, this Demon Fruit is also my Golden Thunder Star!"

"Poof!" Kairu and the others sat on the ground.

Of the fifteen-year-old elders of the Kachel family, nine of them sat in the family headquarters, and six elders sat in other branches of the family. When the family meeting was held, it was actually not necessary to come in person, but the old clan Da Inner Mongolia seemed to have expected it, and invited the remaining six elders back a few days in advance.

The headquarters of the Ketcher family is large, and the entire family covers thousands of acres, like a small town. It takes half a day just to walk from one side to the end.

The meeting of elders took place in the very heart of the Kachel family, where many of the family's masters were reclused.

When Pukavala arrived, Danemon had been here for more than a few minutes. The fifteen elders each sat in their seats, while Danemon stood expressionless.

"Pukavala has seen the elders!" Pukavala saluted the elders, although he was the patriarch, but the elders were elders, and maintaining etiquette was the most basic rule.

"The patriarch is here!" Many elders stood up and saluted in return, but did not raise it.

"I've seen my father!" Pukavala thought that his father was angry, but he didn't expect that Inner Mongolia was not angry, but suddenly a smile appeared on his face, and he sat down in his seat in a good mood and nodded.