51

Chapter 51: Five Qi Defense Array

The black lotus is definitely noseless, eyeless and mouthless, and all human characteristics are absent, but Renly can feel the lotus in a daze, looking at another lotus curiously, as if to say, huh? How do you look like me.

Reilly looked at it silently, silently at the three stones that had completely treated him as air.

In fact, the black lotus is really not far from him, who is the goods that are the ones that step on his feet. Renly was now worried about Black Lotus's careful step, because he was surprised that the stone wrapped in two lotus leaves would fall and hit his foot.

Reilly looked up to the sky and sighed, little black lotus, why are you so simple? I fled in fright just now, and now I am leaning next to me, and if I don't catch you, I won't be too sorry for you.

Renly stretched out his (Ying Yin as Dang) claw to the little black lotus, curiously touching its petals, the little lotus didn't know if it was in a daze, or it was naturally cute, and it reacted at all, and didn't even shake. Renly felt very strange, this lotus flower did not have the delicacy of a real flower at all, but had a fleshy feeling, very smooth, very comfortable to touch.

Seeing that the little black lotus did not react, Renly smiled viciously, and his hand continued to pinch the petals dishonestly, and then touched it downwards and touched its small black lotus leaves.

At this time, the lotus seemed to finally react, it felt that something was wrong, the flower slowly turned like a human head, and then froze. It's really like time has stopped, and it doesn't move.

Ever seen Cat and Mouse?

The kitten will jump into the air by the mouse, all four paws and tail are open, stationary in the air, so the thief is stupid. At this moment, Little Black Lotus suddenly showed this divine skill to Renly.

It jumped into mid-air at once, three leaves, the root system under its feet, and the stem of the lotus root all opened, and the law of illegal gravity was still in the air for more than three seconds. The large stone fell directly to the ground, only 0.00 centimeters from Renly's feet. Then the black lotus swooped and rushed directly into the underground dark river.

Poof!

This fool forgot his big rock again and tripped over his own root system. Little Black Lotus hurriedly got up, ran back and picked up the big stone, sneaked back into the dark river with a huff, and jumped in with a pop.

The brutality of the whole process is not enough to describe in words, anyway, Renly was speechless to the shock.

To be honest, Renly really didn't dare to attack this lotus, looking at it like this, saying that it didn't become a demon, it is estimated that the giant bear outside has slapped him to death. Renly knew how restrictive this cultivation space was to the wisdom of various beasts. But all the existence of second-order and above cultivation in the cultivation world is a great master of foundation building or the golden pill period, and the beasts that exist in this way are actually demon cultivators, and their wisdom is naturally not bad, and some are even smarter than humans.

But in this cultivation space, let alone the second order, the third order, or the fourth-order beast, he is still a beast, and he has no wisdom, only the instinct of a beast. Even the third-order golden eagle and the fourth-order white deer that Renly encountered were just beasts, and did not have much human intelligence.

And if there is wisdom, it must be an extremely terrifying existence in the beast, transformed into a true cultivation world, such a demon cultivation is simply the darling of heaven, a super existence with atmospheric luck. But among the so many beasts that Renly encountered, there is only one Golden Tiger, which means that the Golden Tiger's qualifications and potential are extremely high.