5

Chapter Five: The Well-Behaved Golden Tiger

A little sad, Reilly turned around, ready to catch a few one-star and two-star animals and raise them here, so that there would be meat to eat in the future, he just didn't take a few steps, Bai Ling's fart ran over, and the golden tiger hesitated and followed.

The dinner for the evening was a fat one-star rabbit, peeled, gutted, and cleaned up for a while. Bai Ling was lying next to him, his eyes shining. When this guy's eyes didn't seem to shine, he went into the water or something to give Jin Hu to eat.

The golden tiger does not refuse, and he likes the rabbit in the water.

If you change Bai Ling, you will definitely not look at it, and by the way, you will despise it, can this god horse thing be eaten? Bai Ling's mouth has long been raised. As far as Chong Jinhu is concerned, Renly is also very satisfied with it.

"Master, I want to eat rabbit thighs!" Bai Ling is a meatless person, and like Renly, he likes ten ripe meat.

"Here you go!" Reilly, cut off the rabbit's thigh to give it. Glancing at the golden tiger on the side, it had already eaten up in the water, but its gaze was very calm, and it was not like Bai Ling arguing to eat, and it was impossible to see whether it wanted to eat or not. The golden tiger is very big, as tall as his belly, such a little thing is definitely not enough for him to eat, Rayleigh cut half of the rabbit meat for it, and it ate calmly.

Bai Ling finished eating quickly, although the amount of Golden Tiger was large, eating was not slow.

Bai Ling didn't eat enough, and asked Renly for fast rabbit meat, and Jin Hu calmly walked next to Bai Ling and ate the bones on the ground, which was very environmentally friendly. If Bai Ling liked a person or an animal, he would definitely like it all the time, and he tore half of his rabbit meat to the golden tiger, who gently bit and ate the rabbit meat.

Anyway, the golden tiger belongs to the stuffy gourd type, give it as much food as much as it wants, and absolutely do not beg, and will also clean and clean the bones for Renly, which makes Renly feel good about it all of a sudden.

Bai Ling and Renly ate almost the same, and the golden tiger swept away the remaining rabbit meat and bones, which made Renly more and more satisfied. The only regret is that this Golden Tiger is too honest, and he still doesn't know if the Golden Tiger is full.

After another two days, Renly was also quite familiar with Golden Tiger, who was not clingy at all, and his temperament was also very arrogant.

If Renly doesn't give it food, he never begs Renly, and no matter how much Renly gives, it doesn't make trouble. I don't want Bai Ling to be a noisy, if he doesn't eat, he will always be hungry.

Jin Hu also knows that Zhi'en Tubao, on the contrary, if Renly wants to go out, he will definitely follow him, and if there is danger, he will be the first to appear, which is much more reliable than Bai Ling. Bai Ling's personality is a bit similar to Renly, and he is a little shameless.

Jin Lei's personality makes Renly love him more, and usually when he is not there, he also plays with Bai Ling.

In two days, the Kung Fu pond was filled with a lot of fish and shrimp, and Renly also caught more than a dozen big green cows, some sporadical, one star, and two stars Renly could only sigh. It was a lot of them together, and two more than he didn't have enough to abuse them.

Seeing the bamboo building, Rayleigh, who has wood on the farm, is quite proud.

Now the farm lacks almost nothing, cattle, sheep, ducks and geese lack everything, there are quite a lot of vegetables, and some fruit trees. Staying here anyway, he didn't have to worry about eating and drinking, and Renly planned to find a way to catch two two-star bison in one more month and sell them to make some money to spend.