56

Chapter 1: Shock (<>)

It was a mutant beast that looked like a crocodile, and its body was full of raised spikes, which was very hideous. Beckin and the others were terrified to see it, for fear that Renly would be injured.

"Roar!" Suddenly, the crocodile mutant beast heard a miserable scream.

At this time, Renly jumped out of the water and grabbed two spotted mud deer carcasses in his hands.

"FU!" Renly cursed secretly and threw away the carcass of a spotted mud deer that was bitten by a mutant beast, which was irradiated, and the bitten spotted mud deer obviously could not be eaten.

"Renly, what's wrong, are you all right?" The crowd gathered around.

"It's okay, drag all the carcasses of the spotted mud deer away, there are still mutant beasts in this river, let's all be careful!" Renly said quickly.

"Good!" Everyone agreed, and Demen, Chris and others stepped forward to help catch the corpses of the six spotted mud deer, and quickly retreated towards the high platform.

Renly watched everyone retreat, jumped into the water and grabbed the crocodile mutant and threw it to the ground. Beckin stood on the edge of the river waiting for him, and after Renly jumped up, Beckon looked Renly up and down, and was relieved to see that Renly had no injuries on his body.

"What are you dragging this mutant beast up for?" Beckin asked.

"This mutant beast's attack power is good, I will bring it back to Colin to study!" Beckin nodded in understanding.

"Let's go, let's go back, or they'll be worried!" Reilly pulled Beckin Dao.

The two people quickly got on the platform, and Bra and the others all gathered around the spotted mud deer and said excitedly. The delicacy of spotted mud deer is famous, and the taste of ordinary spotted mud deer is not comparable to ordinary two-star meat, and the taste of one-star spotted mud deer is even better.

"Renly, it's great, we caught a thirteen-spotted deer!" Bra patted Renly on the shoulder and said, the value of the spot more than thirteen is very high, its star value has reached one star five or six dan but due to delicious reasons, the price may be more expensive than GT cow!

"It's a pity that we only caught six spotted mud deer, and it's a pity that one was lost!" Dogg said. Very fortunately, none of these spotted mud deer mutated, I don't know if it was because of the influence of the Transformation Demon Vine.

"It's not bad to have six, call the speeder over first, leave two spotted mud deer and send the rest back!" Reilly said.

"Okay, I'll inform!" Berkin said.

"Hehe, I guess my mother didn't expect us to catch the spotted mud deer so soon!" Effie laughed strangely.

"It's a pity, such a delicious thing must taste unparalleled if it is combined with Philo's craftsmanship!" Ryan sighed darkly. "Some of them are good, if you want to eat Philo's cooking, you will go back first in a while!" Prou said.

"I want you to take care of it!" The two quarreled again.

Bra and the others did not help, happy to watch the lively, and Beckin informed people to come over.

Since they were not far away, a speeding car soon came. Since there was no convenient place to land, the speeder had to hang in the air, and Renly sent the spotted mud deer to them. Two speeding cars came, and one speeding car was used to carry mutant crocodiles. After loading the things, the speeder quickly returned directly.