38

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Sensation

As he spoke, Reilly's eyes suddenly narrowed, and he looked at a three-dimensional picture that appeared on the auction table. Chris pointed to the picture and said, "This is a strange stone found by the A-class Dead Silence Mercenary Group, it is extremely hard, contains great energy, if someone extracts the energy in this stone, there should be an unexpected harvest." This stone, the starting price is 12,000 stars, a total of 100, each time the price increase must not be less than 10,000, the auction begins!

This time the auction hall fell into calm, no one knew this stone, and Chris's introduction was ambiguous, a hundred was one million second-level star coins, it would not be good if they spent money to buy a waste to go back.

"What's the thing, find a garbage and take it out for auction, the Dead Silence Mercenary Group is poor and crazy!" A person from the VIP auction house said unceremoniously, and this remark was immediately echoed by many people.

The faces of the Dead Silence Mercenary Group changed extremely good-looking, they just thought that this stone was a treasure, but no one knew it, invited knowledgeable appraisers, all said that this was a useless waste stone, how could the people of the Dead Silence Mercenary Group not be willing, they had spent a lot of effort to get these stones. So the Dead Silence Mercenary Group threw these stones to the auction house to see if they could run into any wronged leader.

The corners of Chris's mouth twitched, this stone should not be streamed! What's going on with this dead mercenary group, all miscellaneous things are thrown at the auction house, when here is the collection of rags?

"This may be an unknown baby, just a million!" Chris shouted enthusiastically.

".....!" Cold or cold, Chris's mouth is dry, in this case, he is embarrassed to say, the time is watching from the side!

Just when he thought that these stones would become the first streaming product to image his reputation tonight, a cool voice came, "A million! Chris

was overjoyed, "One million once, one million twice, one million three times, congratulations to the guests of VIP box twelve, you have photographed this precious stone!" Chris hurriedly slapped the stone out.

Wait, it feels a little wrong. Box 12? Isn't this the room where Rayleigh is in, and isn't the voice of that person just now Rayleigh? Creston's face twitched, could it be that Renly wanted to help him! Damn, Renly wanted to help him, but he killed him!

Renly didn't care about the entanglement in Chris's heart, he was excited now.

Beckin also thought that Renly was just trying to help Chris, so he didn't think much about it. After seeing Renly's smile, he couldn't help but say, "Renly, what are you happy about?" Renly

said quietly: "This stone is a good thing, I picked up a big bargain!"

Bergin was puzzled, and Renly said mysteriously: "Explain it to you later!" Beckin nodded.

In fact, this stone is called the formation cornerstone in the cultivation world, and as the name suggests, it is the cornerstone of the formation. For example, a normal Spirit Gathering Array has a service life limit, but after having the formation cornerstone, the life of the formation will be extended dozens of times, and at the same time, the formation will be more stable.

In short, there are too many benefits of having a formation cornerstone. And often the formation cornerstone is unattainable, people who have the formation cornerstone often take the formation cornerstone as the core of the mountain protection array, and with the formation cornerstone of the mountain protection array often the defensive power increased by more than ten times, now you can see the preciousness of the formation cornerstone, but Renly did not expect to meet the formation cornerstone here, which really let him pick up a big bargain.