47

Chapter Forty-Seven: Come and Let's Cultivate the Truth

Sometimes people always want to know some secrets, but when they can really know this secret, they become hesitant and afraid to know this secret. Bergin is like this, he is looking forward to the secret that Renly said, and he is nervous, he always feels that the secret that Renly said must be groundbreaking!

In fact, he was not wrong in his guess, and when Renly grabbed him and led him into the cultivation space, Beckin was completely shocked.

The shock was even more difficult to contain after Renly took him around the Shujin farm, and Beckin never thought that Renly's secret would be so amazing, such a secret even made him feel an indescribable fear.

He is not a fool, because Xiuzhen Farm is too incredible, and it is because the value is too great that people are afraid.

The existence of such a place is simply unimaginable, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a miracle.

Rayleigh knew that Beckin would not be able to calm down for a while, so he just grabbed Beckin and flew low in space to see if he was lucky enough to run into a few snakes just to solve the problem of mutant rats on the farm.

After flying for almost half an hour, I encountered a lot of small animals on the road, but the snakes really didn't see a few, and it seemed that there were no snakes in the space.

Suddenly, he heard a hawk whistle, looked head-on, a dazzling golden light appeared in his eyes, Renly's heart tightened, and he felt a strong coercion. This is the strength that belongs to Samsung, Berkin was also pressed by this force, suddenly woke up, he looked at Renly a little nervously, at this time he can only rely on Renly, "What is this?"

This coercion was similar to what he felt from the Holy Sky Auction House, it was an irresistible feeling, definitely not belonging to the two-star, but a stronger three-star coercion.

"Relax, it'll be fine!" Renly comforted the little one to Beckin, and he didn't confirm it, but he had a familiar feeling. However, no matter what it was, he was always confident that he could escape.

Believing Renly, Beckin relaxed, curiously looking at the golden light in the distance.

The golden light came quickly, and in Berkin's eyes, a majestic and heroic golden eagle appeared in his eyes. It was the first time that Beckin had seen such a heroic eagle, his eyes wide with nervousness and curiosity.

"Brother Eagle, long time no see!"

Renly was happy that it was this eagle, and he didn't expect to meet it here. Renly beckoned to him, and the golden eagle let out two long yells, hovering over Renly, and it did not fall to the ground. Reilly took out two Transformation Magic Fruits and threw them to the golden eagle, and the golden eagle caught it in one mouth, looking very happy, and after swallowing the Transformation Magic Fruit, he yelled at Renly twice and flew away directly.

"It's really a crisp and neat walk!" Reilly shook his head, only to find Beckin looking at him dumbfounded, "Did you raise this eagle?" "How is it possible, I'm not that powerful!" Reilly quickly shook his head.

Rayleigh knew that Beckin had passed the minimum shock time, so he said: "Beerkin, this is called Xiuzhen Farm Space, I have had him since I was born as a child. It's just that I don't know how he appeared. Everything you see in Golden Thunder Star, including the Transformation Fruit comes from here, and of course, the exercises I practice. In fact, what I practice is not the Kachel family's exercises, but another cultivation path from here, Xiu Zhen!

"Xiuzhen farm, Xiuzhen?" Beckin was stunned, he had never heard of these things.

"Yes, Beckin, here is all my secret. What you want to know is right in front of you. The path of cultivation is lonely, I hope you can go hand in hand with me in the future, Beckin, will you? Reilly held out his hand to Beckin.