End

Chapter 76: The Last Wedding

As soon as the stealth device was launched, it was immediately extremely popular, and countless people competed for it. The role of the stealth device can be said to be great, especially the interstellar mercenaries, who can do a lot of things with the help of the stealth, and their life safety can also be greatly guaranteed.

But compared to the stealth, the hidden mirror that breaks the effect of the stealth device is undoubtedly more popular, and it is not welcome or not, it is forced.

"Do you want to be spied on? Do you want to be sneak attacked? Do you want to be secretly calculated? Do you want to be beaten up with a stick? ...... Brothers and sisters, this world is no longer safe, there are stealths, our safety is not guaranteed, our lives are not guaranteed, this is absolutely not possible! The hidden mirror will completely solve your worries, make your travel safe, and protect your life...! What

makes countless people hate is Jin Leixing, while burying the stealth device, selling the broken hidden mirror, being a biao and wanting to set up a torii, it's too shameless! Even if the stealth device is made, but they are really forced to buy the hidden mirror, which makes a group of people itch their teeth one by one!

But no matter how much others hate, how they grit their teeth! The stealth and the hidden mirror are still sold one by one, and the sales of the hidden mirror are about ten times that of the stealth, fortunately, the price is relatively cheaper!

When the invisibility device and broken mirror of the Golden Thunder Star Farm swept the entire Lotongs Empire and many countries again, the Golden Thunder Star was already extremely famous. At this time, Ryan's Golden Thunder Star Tourism has also become one of the most famous tourist attractions in several countries centered on the Los Toon Empire, and many people want to get a piece of the pie, but Ryan has Rayleigh's support, and no one can compete with him!

After Beckin and them returned from Svego, three months later Ryan actually married Chris, and Renly, who thought that the two would not grow up, was really surprised!

The wedding of two people was held in Jinlei Star, extremely grand, although not many people attended, but everyone was best friends, sincere blessings. Their honeymoon trip chose to go to the Norfang Federation, and it took half a year to go, envying everyone! And at this time, the eyes of Cersei and others were on Rayleigh, they all wanted grandchildren!

The strong launch of the stealth, the Hidden Mirror, including the spiny vine, not only swept the Lotons Empire, but also became extremely popular in Norfang. Especially the spiny vine, good quality and low price, the Rester company of the Desan family is not competitive at all. Their market was soon taken over by Remikri.

Unwilling to be squeezed out of the market, the Desan family wanted to break the net, sent countless masters of the family, and even invited the three-star master of the federal hermit to overthrow the Remikri Company, but it was swept up by Reilly and others who had already prepared!

So far, Golden Thunder Star Ranch has risen strongly, and no one has stopped it!

Many large families of the Norfang Federation also maintain good relations with the Golden Thunder Star Ranch!

After another year, the GT cattle of the Golden Thunder Star Ranch broke through to two stars one after another, and the trend of GT beef directly broke through the Rothon Empire and occupied a place in the Norfang Federation. And GT beef has also become a famous brand of Norfang Federation!

Immediately after that, the water of life that increased lifespan increased the status of Golden Thunder Star infinitely.

A few years later, the entire Los Toon Empire because of the magic fruit, countless two-star masters emerged one after another, seeing that the time came, the emperor of the Lotong Empire led up and down to launch an epic war against the Mantosha Empire.