63

Chapter 63: The Dragon and the Fish

The three of Reilly looked up at this big man, close to one meter nine in stature, burly looking, with a horizontal face, looking extremely fierce. The big man was on his toes and looked at the three of Renly like a fly.

Ryan jumped up all of a sudden, "Who did you tell to roll?" The

big man looked at him with disdain, "Of course, I told you to roll, look at your little arms and legs, quickly get out of the way, otherwise don't blame the uncle for moving roughly, you won't be able to cry at that time!"

"Ya, you made me cry!" Ryan also suffered from this anger, rushed up and punched the big man's stomach.

"Hahaha, boy, good guts!" The big man laughed maniacally, "Since you really want to find death, then don't blame me!" Saying that, he stepped forward and grabbed Ryan's fist. Ryan's body shook, his fist avoided the big man's claws, and hit the big man's chest. His movements were completed in one go, and the fast man did not react.

"Boom!" Ryan punched the big man's body, the big man's body shook, and the huge body actually took two steps back, but Ryan was like a nobody. The big man's body stopped, but his face became extremely solemn.

"Good boy!" The big man drank, "It seems that I underestimated you!" Look at the move! The

big man paused and glared angrily, "Overlord Fist!" A punch burst out, and this fist suddenly turned into dozens of fist shadows towards Ryan, and a tyrant's aura enveloped Ryan. Ryan's expression was solemn, and this overlord aura made him feel a powerful threat, "Look at the fist!" But he did not show the slightest weakness, "Water bird illusion! "

The Pike family's town clan martial arts, the first form of water bird fist, water bird illusion!

Ryan clenched his fist with his left hand and pinched the seal with his right hand, and the whole person was like a flying bird rushing towards the big man. Before the person arrived, a sharp aura had already stopped one step ahead and met the fist of the big man.

"Poof!" In the eyes of the big man, Ryan seemed to transform into a bird with wings, and he was shocked in his heart, but he did not hesitate to punch out his fist. However, this punch was empty, and the bird in front of him burst directly like a bubble phantom, while Ryan had disappeared.

"Not good!" The big man exclaimed sharply in his heart, and his body was about to retreat with a sharp turn, but it was too late. Ryan appeared to his left and the waterbird's pointed beak hit him in the waist with a thunderous blow.

"Boom!" The big man flew out upside down in its entirety.

"Water birds across the sky!" Ryan drank softly again, jumped gently, and turned his hands into white wings and slashed towards the big man.

"Overlord Fury!" The big man fell to the ground with a pop, quickly got up, and the whole person directly exploded out like a bomb.

"Tear!" He sneered wickedly and opened his hands to hold Ryan. As long as he holds Ryan, Ryan is dead. But the next moment, his face changed wildly again, this hug was extremely fierce, and Ryan was unavoidable in the sky, but he didn't expect him to hold the void. Ryan in front of him disappeared directly.

"I'm on top, stupid!" Ryan's voice shouted, and the big man quickly turned his head, and two white lights had already cut out. "Boom!" Directly hit the back of the big han, the big han fell directly on the floor, a mouthful of blood spurted out, and he wanted to get up but had no strength.

"You lose!" Ryan snorted coldly.

"Ahem!" The big man kept coughing, trying to get up but there was no way to get up.