25

Chapter Twenty-Five: Losing Your Cat's Eyes

With the little mountain leopard, the journey is less lonely.

The little mountain leopard is very young, it is the age of playfulness, and the sadness of the death of his parents and brothers is quickly forgotten by it, this is the nature of animals, Renly did not mind too much, but was scolded by Bai Ling for not having a heart.

However, a certain little white cat who scolded the little mountain leopard for having no heart and liver, soon farted and played with the little mountain leopard.

Because the little mountain leopard is covered with a speckled pattern, Renly directly named it Spot.

Unfortunately, unlike the wisdom of Bai Ling, the spirituality of the golden tiger, the spot is completely a red beast, and the habits of the beast are very full. And he couldn't understand Renly's words at all, and he was naughty, which gave Renly quite a headache.

Fortunately, the nemesis of the spot is Bai Ling and Golden Tiger, and Rayleigh is not so troublesome to take care of.

On the way, Rayleigh hunted a small wild boar, and when he took care of it, his spotted eyes could not be removed. It is now familiar with Renly, and is not so afraid of Renly, so he always wants to steal food, but as a result, there is a white spirit guarding the side, and the spots only have a thief's heart and no thief's guts.

Spot screamed, gluttonous, directly slapped by Bai Ling before being honest, but his eyes were still round and cooing.

"It's really out of nowhere!" Bai Ling despised, but he didn't know that his eyes were bigger than spots.

"Hahaha!" Reilly heard the laughter, this little white cat, only allowed the governor to set fires, and did not allow the people to light lamps. Jin Hu leaned lazily next to Renly, but he was quite calm.

The pig is more troublesome to deal with, and Renly is too lazy to get it, a little washing to give the golden tiger and the spot a half, the spot screamed excitedly, dragged the pig into the water to hide on the side to enjoy the delicacy. The golden tiger is very elegant, eating next to Renly, but the appearance of a large mouth of blood is quite daunting to see.

Bai Ling despised the golden tiger and the spot, in fact, it was sourly jealous and envious, and both had something to eat, but it didn't. Bai Ling does not eat raw meat, unlike the golden tiger, who eats everything, so that he can feed.

By the time the little mountain pig set up a fire and roasted, Bai Ling was already in a hurry, and the kitten's paws kept scratching Renly. Reilly cried and laughed, and finally the pork was grilled, and Reilly quickly cut off a big hind leg for the little white cat.

"Meow meow!" The little white cat is not afraid of hot, that gobbling up.

"Bai Ling, what about elegance, what about demeanor!" Looking at the little white cat miserably eating Renly sweating, which one just commented on the golden tiger and the spot, saying that they eat the difference, it seems that you can't bear to look at it directly!

Reilly held a front pig's trotter and gnawed it, the meat was slippery and smooth, and Renly was satisfied with a sip of drink.

The golden tiger finished eating the pig, and Renly cut the other hind leg to it, and the golden tiger quietly ate it again.

At this time, Spot also finished eating the water, and ran over to look at the Zoshan pig with his eyes open, and Rayleigh, who was looking at him eagerly, was embarrassed. Renly gave it the last trotter, bit the trotter, and ran to the side to feast on it. For a time, three beasts and one person, the one who ate was called a joy.