61

Chapter 61: Terrorist Income

Svigo, the star of the capital of the Lotons Empire.

The Planet Land Resources Management Bureau is referred to as the Star Management Bureau, and the Star Management Bureau controls most of the ownerless planets of the entire Los Toon Empire, but these planets are all abandoned planets and abandoned planets.

The abandoned planet basically has no oil and water, and the entire Star Management Bureau is just an idle department, and its real role is actually to arrange the children of some large families. Many families have a lot of children, these children have no skills, as long as they are arranged to come in and receive a good salary to live, this is the empire's compromise with the major families.

Longstone is a very ordinary small leader of the Star Management Bureau, his family is a large family second only to the five major families, as a side disciple, he has no skills, and later he was brought in by the family elders by the relationship, and he can be regarded as food and clothing.

The Star Management Agency basically has nothing to do all year round, and their task is to manage those abandoned planets. But what is there to manage those abandoned planets, and no one buys them, that is, a head, let these family children gild!

Longstone has been a small head in the Star Management Bureau for many years, and what makes him a little proud is a transaction half a year ago. At that time, there was actually a fool who spent one million second-level star coins to buy an abandoned planet.

You must know that even if these abandoned planets of the Los Toon Empire are given to people, no one may be willing to ask for them, and if someone buys these abandoned planets, the Star Management Bureau does not care how much money, as long as it can be sold.

That one million second-level star coins, in fact, Longstone only reported 500,000 to the empire, and the remaining 500,000 were all filled by him. The money kept Longstone good to eat and drink for a while. Longstone has always thought that the children of the Cachel family who bought that planet in the first place were fools, and there was nowhere to spend more money!

This incident has become a constant talk point for him, and every time he goes out to dinner with someone, he will inevitably show off a little. From time to time, these things are said, saying how stupid and stupid the children of the Kachel family are, and they are clearly a big wrongdoer.

Even today, Longstone remembers that the son of the Cacher family is called Reilly!

He felt that he must have been stained with the lucky light of Renly, the unjust head, and there would often be fools buying planets from him in the future.

In just a few months, there were actually more than three hundred abandoned planets in his hands, and the ownerless planets controlled by the entire Lotongs Empire were only more than six hundred, of course, there were many abandoned planets that also had owners and were not under the management of the empire.

The sale of these planets has made Longstone a lot of money, and the price he charges for each planet is about one million second-level star coins, which means that the value of three hundred planets he really sold reaches several hundred million second-level star coins.

Longstone is almost happy and crazy, hundreds of millions of second-level star coins! He took half of the benefit fee directly.

If it weren't for the fact that the Star Management Bureau felt that if they sold out the remaining planets, their Star Management Bureau would really be in name, and he would definitely buy one of the remaining planets in one go.