45

Chapter 1: Sweat and Blood BMW (<>)

In the cosmic void, Beckin's escort is driving a spaceship to the planet Dalyl. As early as Rayleigh left Svego, Beckin began to set out from Cattelan to prepare to join Renly on the planet Dalyl.

Renly was close to the planet Darryl, arriving a day earlier, and Beckin was only a day late.

"Morian, how long until you reach Dalil!" Beckin was a little anxious. Bai Ling on the side stood on Beckin's shoulder, also staring at him, and seemed to want to know the answer, and the Golden Tiger just slept lazily next to Beckin.

"Go back to Your Highness, it will be here in half a day!" Morris said calmly.

"Why is there still a little half a day?" Beckin frowned. Maurice, the corners of his mouth twitched, Your Highness, can you be a little reserved? How many times have you asked these days.

Fortunately, the little half of the day that Morris said did not last long, and soon a green planet appeared in Beckin's eyes. Beckin stood up, came to the transparent cover in front of the spaceship, and muttered, "Is this Daryl?"

"Yes, Your Highness!" Morris said, "Presumably, Viscount Reilly is waiting for you in the interstellar port right now!"

"Yes?" Maurice's words made Beckin very happy, Morris shook his head, His Highness's IQ turned into an idiot as soon as he heard Renly.

"Bakin!" As Morris expected, Renly was already waiting in the port.

"Renly!" Beckin suppressed the joy in his heart, and Renly stood in front of him with a smile, and it was not like a few days. Beckin stood in front of Reilly, suddenly a little overwhelmed and nervous.

Bai Ling meowed, pounced at once, and rubbed Renly's thigh. What is rare is that the always indifferent Jin Hu also seems to have some radiance in his eyes, and runs over to lick Renly's palm. As for Kerry, Doro was also jumping alive with joy, and even the spots were affectionately biting Rayleigh's pant legs, desperately dragging, dragging all the time, as if it was not enough to tear Rayleigh's pants tube.

"Bakin!" Renly stepped forward and hugged Beckin. Held by Renly, Bergin was at ease, and returned Renly hard, and he was a little unwilling to let go. Then, this time is a little long.

"Ahem, do you want to keep hugging? If you're not afraid of being watched, I don't mind! Renly said humorously.

"Bastard!" Beckin looked up and saw many people around him pointing at him, his face turned red all of a sudden, and he didn't know who to scold.

Separated from Renly, Beckin turned to look around and found that there were two more people behind Renly. Just now, he didn't notice anyone at all, and was slightly stunned, and one of them hurriedly stepped forward and prepared to salute, but was interrupted by Berkin.

"It's Big Brother Steyr. I'm Rayleigh's boyfriend now, so just call me Beckin! Bergin said that outside he just wanted to be an ordinary person, anyway, he was not well exposed and not many people knew him. It's just that he is a little strange, Renly came to pick him up, what did Steyer follow him for? Where did he know that Renly didn't mean to take him at all, and Philo couldn't leave his eyeliner if he wanted to follow him, so Steyer followed with a dead face.

"Okay, Beckin, hello, nice to meet you!" Steyer said embarrassed, he may not care about Beckin before, after all, it is no accident that he is the patriarch of the Kachel family, and Beckin will be good at most get an idle throne. But now it's different, at best he is a civilian doing things with Renly, and at worst he is a prisoner. In the future, Bergin may be his half master, so his identity is very embarrassing, but fortunately, Beckin's attitude is not bad.