67

Chapter 67: Rayleigh is dead?

If you want to fish in an underground ice lake, you have to use the cold ice silk spit out by a cold silkworm produced by the Arctic glacier. Cold ice silk is the only one that does not freeze in the ice lake, and it has excellent toughness.

For fishing for one of the three unique ice fish, Reilly and Ryan are very highly motivated.

The iceberg under the sea was at the foot of Rayleigh, and Time Chen took several people through the underground, galloping for nearly half an hour, constantly diving, passing through beautiful ice crystal channels, and came to a space hundreds of meters in size.

In the space, there is a waterhole with a diameter of up to three meters, which sparkles and glows!

Reilly looked around, and saw that there was a frozen lake four or five meters below his feet, and the ground was smooth and transparent ice, as if he would shatter if he stepped on the ice surface with force, and he was thrilled to stand. The whole cave inexplicably has a blue halo, rippling in a circle, very beautiful.

Above the cave is an iceberg ice wall, but below is an ice lake, which looks very shocking.

The temperature of the lake water is extremely low, at least minus 100 degrees from the surface, and it should be even colder under the water. It is so cold but the temperature of the cave remains at minus 50 degrees, and I think this cave still adds warmth measures.

"This is the only place suitable for catching ice fish, not enough, Renly I can say it first, if you don't catch fish, don't be disappointed!" Shi Zhichen said, "When I first found this ice light fish, it was the most convenient to fish at that time, and any bait could be hooked, but later these ice light fish also learned to be smart, and they also knew that this hook could not be eaten, and gradually there was no ice light fish bite hook, so that it was more and more difficult to catch ice light fish in recent years!"

"It's okay, we're just fishing!" Reilly said with a smile.

"Senior, will you try it too?" The Lord of Time tempted that Odysseus might be able to catch an ice fish.

Although the name of the ice light fish is large, it is also delicious, and the effect is average. According to rumors, the star value of the ice light fish is about one star, not more than two stars, so the value of the ice light fish is greatly reduced.

Otherwise, someone would have already had the idea of hitting the ice fish!

Odysseus nodded, he also wanted to taste the icy fish.

Time is happy, if Odysseus catches a fish, he can also rub something to eat, and immediately prepare a hook and line for the three of Renly, although he feels impossible, he still hopes that the three can catch fish.

"This ice light fish can be caught with something casually at first, and now, even the two-star meat can turn a blind eye!" Time Chen said helplessly, he added bait to everyone, the bait is just ordinary one-star meat, two-star, too precious, the ice country is not often available, and I don't know that Rayleigh they are coming to fish, so they didn't prepare in advance!

"I'll try it first!" Ryan couldn't wait to throw the hook into the water, and then quickly became speechless, the fishing line was too long, and he went into the water at least two hundred meters deep.

"The water depth is almost the same below two hundred meters, which can be felt by the ice fish, and I don't know what is below, and it will always bite off the hook and bait!" Time said.

"Time is great, so there is something else in this ice lake?" Ryan looked at him in horror.

"Of course, we look down from here, it's just the tip of the iceberg, the whole ice lake is huge, the entire Arctic sea is a glacial lake, there are naturally countless creatures in it, ice fish is just one of them!"