20

Chapter 20: The Popularity of GT Bull

On the way back, Michael had time to see what kind of superb meat he bought.

Name:GT Beef

Grade: Superb (3246 points) Rarity: Unique (10)

Michael was excited to shout out, made a lot of money, it was actually a new variety of beef

, and the grade was so high, The most important thing is the unique rarity, which means that this beef is only produced in one place.

On the way home, Michael meets Lord Bohannan, who once had a one-night relationship with him, and Michael is very willing to invite Bohannan to his home to enjoy delicious food for the former 'friends' who have had a relationship, and Bohannan readily agrees without knowing GT beef.

Can't wait to take Bohannan back home, Michael leaves Bohannan aside and starts cooking.

Bo Hannan had a good impression of Michael, the two once had a very pleasant evening, he looked at the grass and trees in Michael's house with interest, suddenly Bo Hannan sniffed his nose, and an indescribable fragrance suddenly came from the kitchen.

Bo Hannan's eyes widened, without the elegance of the nobleman, he came to the kitchen and said loudly: "Michael, what the hell are you doing, it's so fragrant!"

Michael blushed and shouted at Bohannan, he was not surprised, and when he began to fry the steak, his fragrance had already hooked his soul, "Honey, you guess? Michael made a rare mischievous joke at Bohannan.

Bo Hannan scratched his ears and cheeks urgently, "God, Michael, how do I know, tell me quickly!"

"Hahaha!" Michael laughed and didn't say anything, making Bohannan's angry teeth itch and secretly said that he must treat Michael well at night.

"Okay?" The aroma of beef is getting stronger and stronger, Bo Hannan shouts from time to time, Bo Hannan has affirmed in his heart that Michael's steak is a superb grade, and he has not eaten the superb grade meat, but at this time it is not as fragrant as the steak fried by Michael, which is definitely not an ordinary superb meat.

It took more than an hour, Michael's fried steak was ready, during which Michael and Bohannan swallowed mouthfuls of saliva spinelessly, "Samero is on top, finally you can eat."

Bohannan's whole body was about to get bad, and he impatiently cut a piece of steak and put it in his mouth, "Oh, Samuro! "The beef bite is full of rich juice, the taste is simply melting, Bohannan has never eaten such delicious beef.

Unlike Bohannan, Michael almost cut a small piece of beef with reverence, closed his eyes and tasted it, and then cried with a sad face, "This is how I will eat other things in the future!" Bo

Hannan looked at Michael resentfully, Michael looked back at Bo Hannan with affection, thinking that there would be no beef to eat in the future, the two people were directly drunk, and the two people suddenly lowered their heads and ate beef wildly, let them eat enough today!

Two hours later, Michael looked at the empty refrigerator as if dead. At first, he only cut two pieces of beef, which were directly eliminated by him and Bohannan, and then under Bohanna's instigation, Michael cut two more pieces of beef, so in this way, little by little, Bohannan and the two of him finally wiped out all the beef.

"Why, my resistance is so poor!" Michael yelled sadly.

"Michael!" Bo Hannan was embarrassed, "Don't be upset, tell me where you bought this beef, and we'll buy it again!"

"Probably not, right?" Michael shook his head and sighed: "When I went to buy it, there were already a lot of people around, and there were not many GT beef, this time it will definitely be sold out!"