43

Chapter 1: Man and Kitchen in One (<>)

Reilly doesn't know Pukavala's flower intestines, in fact, with him, Reilly has a feeling, tired and not in love! After finally sending Pukavala away, he breathed a sigh of relief.

That night, Rayleigh's family sat together eating delicious fruits, drinking sweet drinks and chatting, Rayleigh teased Garon by the way, and the family was so unhappy!

I don't know if I got any notice, or I was scared by Reilly's pretense B today, anyway, there was no one who didn't open their eyes to disturb them tonight. At home, Renly is unspeakably relaxed, and he is a person who can be completely trusted, so he does not have a little burden in his heart. After making trouble with little Garon for a long time, and when the little one fell asleep, Renly stood at the window and looked at the beautiful scenery in the sky.

There are three moons in the star Svigo, and one of the moons looks red because it is full of red loam, which is very beautiful. Renly leaned against the window and drank wine while chatting with Beckin.

Briefly told Beckin about today's events, and Beckin shook his head as he listened.

Beckin was worried about Renly, "Now that so many people know that the Magic Fruit is yours, will there be any trouble?"

Reilly nodded, "It's just that you can't keep the fire, and this matter can't be hidden sooner or later." However, don't worry, I will think of everything that may happen and prevent it in advance!

"If only you had a number in your heart!" Beckin nodded.

"By the way, I mentioned you to my parents!" Renly suddenly said with a bad smile.

"What are you mentioning me for?" Beckin's heart pounded, could it be that Renly had picked out their affairs.

"I said you say hello to them, haha!" Successfully reinstated Berkin, Reilly was unstoppable.

"......!" You're bored.

As he spoke, Renly slowly looked to the left side of the window, and Danemon quietly appeared here. Reilly spoke to Beckin, turned off the communication and flew out, "Grandpa!

Danemon nodded, "How, are you satisfied with the handling of the matter?"

Reilly pouted, "What satisfaction can I have, you obviously punished Sauron and Buga, but in fact you sent them to the army for training." If there are military merits in the future, the future achievements may be greater than at home!

Danemon was a little embarrassed, "I have already sent them to the most bitter place, I believe they can suffer a lot." Renly snorted, expressionless. Danemon sighed, "Reilly, I hope you can understand that after all, they have not committed any heinous crimes, in the end we are the children of the Kachel family." And in the army, if you are careful one step, you may die, hey!

Reilly looked at Danemon, knowing that this superficial indifference to the other children was actually extremely caring for every child of the Kachel family. And for so many years, I have been deeply blessed by him.

"Forget it, or grandpa let them come back, as long as they sincerely apologize to my brother and sister-in-law!"

"That's it! This matter is so decided, and this is also the lesson they deserve! Danemon shook his hand, "I came to you this time to discuss the matter of the Transformation Demon Fruit, don't you want to sell the Transformation Fruit to the other four major families?" Let's discuss this matter! There

are not many people who really know about the Demon Fruit now, except for Beckin, Ryan, Chris and others, that is, the emperor's husband, Dobinfen, and these people in the family, these people Rayleigh believe that they can keep the secret.