64

Chapter 64: Nebula Jellyfish

"Hahaha, look at my star beast stone, round and smooth, warm to the touch, clear and orderly lines, it will definitely be able to fire the star beast!" A tall man held a star beast stone and said.

"Daydream, if this stone opens a star beast, my head will kick you as a ball!" A young man next to him said disdainfully.

These two people had a conflict because of the du stone, and later the two people simply used the du stone as a competition, if someone can open the star beast stone out, the other party will kneel down to admit the mistake, and also call the other party their father.

Du Note can not be described as not poisonous, as a result, others saw it, not only did no one persuade but one by one, so that the two people could not get off the stage more and more, and at this time it had reached the point of saber rattling.

"Hahaha, okay, I'm waiting to kick you in the head!" The big man laughed maniacally, he took out the star beast stone and handed it to the boss, this star beast stone was offered a sky-high price of two million, but the big man paid without hesitation.

"Do you drive it yourself, or I'll open it for you!" The owner is a young man in his thirties, ordinary in appearance and calm temperament.

"I'll open it myself, I plan that this time I can definitely expel the Star Beast Stone out!" Dahan said confidently.

"Hurry up and open the stone!" The people around were making noise, "Maybe you can open a stone dragon beast out!"

"Thank you for your good words!" The big man bowed to the people around him, while the young man on the side sneered with his arms folded.

Star beast stones are difficult to counterfeit, and each star beast stone will have a unique pattern of star beasts on it. There are countless star beasts in the universe, but most of the star beasts lay similar eggs, but the shapes and sizes are still different. Those veterans in the field of du stones, experts can generally see at a glance what kind of star beast stone belongs to which kind of star beast.

The pattern of the star beast stone in the hand of the big man is somewhat similar to that of the stone dragon beast. The stone dragon beast is an extremely powerful star beast in the universe, his size is not large, only thousands of meters, but its strength is extremely strong, the adult stone dragon beast can even reach the four-star five-star level, and a stone dragon beast's egg is normally two-star, and extremely special circumstances can open three-star.

However, it is not certain that this egg is the same as the stone dragon beast.

But if a stone dragon beast is really opened, the transaction price may not reach five or six billion!

And the hatching of star beast stones is also very interesting, some star beast stones rush into the stars, can hatch with the help of the flames of the stars, some can hatch directly by catching the cold of the universe, and some will fall into ordinary planets to hatch...

It is extremely difficult for any star beast to be born.

And the surface of the star beast egg is the same as the ordinary star beast stone, it is rock. The naked eye cannot see through, and some high-tech can still see through whether there are star beasts inside.

However, du stone is du stone, if you really know if there are star beasts in it, it will be boring.

This aspect is about vision, experience and luck.

Because of the star beast egg, you can't cut everything in half of the star beast stone when opening the stone, otherwise if there is a star beast luan inside, you will directly kill them, and you must cut the rock off little by little from the outside when you open it.