66

Chapter Sixty-Six: Dong Mingyu

"Renly, please!" The hour of time led the way with a smile.

"The country of ice is not a loss, it is the country of ice!" Renly sighed, and Ryan on the side shrunk his shoulders and said, "I always thought that the Ice Country was just a verbal name, who knew that the Ice Country was really the Ice Country!"

"Hahaha!" Several mercenary high-ranking members of the Ice Country laughed one after another.

As the name suggests, the ice country is the kingdom of ice, this ice country is built in the coldest place in the Cligre Arctic, the average temperature of this entire ice country is below minus fifty degrees, and the core cold place is more than minus 100 degrees!

While leading the way, the Times also introduced the surrounding scenery to everyone.

Ice Country is located halfway up a huge iceberg and the environment is extremely harsh. Road walking is also quite inconvenient, but the harsher the environment, the more beautiful and incredible it is.

The Xuanbing floating bridge under the feet of Renly and others is a miracle. The Xuanbing Bridge stretches from the foot of the mountain to the halfway point of the mountain, and it is crystal clear and beautiful. Looking down from the ice bridge, there is an ice lake at the foot of the mountain, and the water of the ice lake has not frozen, and a trace of cold air seeps out from the ice. The most shocking thing is that there are ice and snow trees growing on the surface of the water, and the snowflakes on the snow trees are blooming like flowers.

Along the ice lake to the edge, there are icebergs, these icebergs are strangely shaped, each of which is either crystal smooth or white as jade, and above the iceberg there are places blooming white ice lotuses, the beauty is breathtaking.

Everyone walked on the ice bridge for a while, and suddenly an even more spectacular scene appeared.

In a valley ahead, countless ice thorns stood there. Some of these ice thorns are hundreds of meters high, and some are only tens of meters, and the intervals between the ice thorns are not the same, dense, but they look staggered. At a glance, I couldn't see the head.

Everyone didn't understand what this ice thorn was, but they inexplicably felt extremely shocked.

Time Zhichen looked at this sea of ice thorns with a heavy face and respect, and he said, "This ice thorn is actually just a crown of clothes, and each ice thorn is the tomb of a dead ice country. The higher and larger the ice thorn, the higher the contribution to the ice country, and our ice country can have today's status, which is desperately come from generations of ancestors!

Although Renly and the others are not people from the Ice Country, they can't help but respect each other when they listen to the words of Time. These ice thorns look like there are at least millions, which shows how many people have died in the Ice Country over the years!

After walking through the Ice Tomb, the base camp of the Ice Country, the Ice City!

The dignified S-class mercenary group, most of the mercenaries are basically men's mercenary groups, but they are located in such a beautiful place. Even with various decorations, the environment is extremely beautiful, and uninformed people think that this place lives a group of fairies. However, when they get here in person, they will know how scary it is!

"It's too cold!" Ryan said that the beauty of the ice country is beautiful enough, but again, the cold is unbearable, and ordinary people staying here may freeze to death!

"I said, Boss of Time, your ice country is not short of money, why don't you get something warm!" After entering the Ice and Snow City, Ryan felt the environment around him that was still at least minus ten degrees, and almost cried.