28

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Grass Emerges and Takes Shape

"Don't be too delicious!" Reilly couldn't help but sigh, this purple magic fruit is a feeling, sweet. But sweet but not greasy, the whole heart is sweet when eaten, and this sweetness acts not only on the flesh, but also on the mind.

That is to say, even the saddest person will feel warm and full of sweetness when they eat the magic fruit, and in comparison, the deliciousness of the magic fruit is not so important.

At the same time, the energy contained in the Transformation Demon Fruit itself is also good, and after eating a Transformation Demon Fruit Rayleigh, I feel that my cultivation has increased somewhat, and the increase in cultivation is even more than GT beef.

Renly saw the value of these magic fruits at a glance, and he made a lot of money.

I measured the star value of the Transformation Fruit again, and it actually reached the two-star section.

Suddenly, his face changed, and it was bad.

Sure enough, the next moment Kerry and Doro two little guys screamed, mouth, nose, ears, eyes have blood flowing out, although the spot on the side is better, but not much better, I saw it collapsed on the ground, screaming, looking very painful.

Bai Ling was startled, and Jin Hu also whined and became terrified. Both of them are fine because they have reached two stars.

"Damn it!" The three little guys haven't even reached one star, and these two-star fruits are not the same as eating poison. Seeing that the spot couldn't die for a while, Renly quickly grabbed Kerry and Dorang to channel the spiritual power in their bodies out. Fortunately, it was not difficult, and after a few minutes, the two little guys were much better and did not scream, and Renly quickly let go of them and guided the spots again.

"Woohoo!" Golden Tiger squatted next to Kerry and Taro, licking the hair of the two little guys, and his heart palpitated.

Kerry and Dorang finally picked up a life, and they didn't have the slightest spirit, although their lives were saved, but the torture of the two little guys was not small, pitiful. It is also thanks to them that they often take spiritual water, and their physiques are much stronger than those of the general type, otherwise they are likely to explode and die just now. Compared to them, the spot is much luckier, and soon it is in spirits.

"Golden Tiger, you stay and take care of them, don't come with us first!" Reilly said fortunately, he decided that no matter what he ate next time, he must test it first, and he could not eat things indiscriminately.

Golden Tiger glanced at Renly, and although his eyes were calm, Renly could see his reluctance. Golden Tiger looked at the two Kerry at his feet again, and helplessly could only stay, and Renly sent them into the space.

Spot didn't want to go back to the space, and followed Bai Ling dumbly, but he stayed away from the Transformation Demon Fruit.

"Master, I'm sorry!" The little white cat showed pitiful eyes.

"It's okay, I didn't expect this stubble just now!" Reilly shook his head, he could only blame himself for being careless, and he really couldn't blame Bai Ling. In the end, Bai Ling is an instrument spirit, and it is impossible to notice it in all aspects.

"Okay, let's move on!" Renly said that his task today is to finish planting the Transformation Vine.

"Good!" Bai Ling quickly got excited again and jumped on Renly. Spot looked at Bai Ling and looked at Spot, and screamed, it also wanted to take a free human-powered bus.