22

Chapter Twenty-Two: Boy, You're Enough

When Renly came in, he saw several dead cows lying on the ground, and a GT cow doing shameful things.

"Whew, fortunately, it seems that these GT bulls are not very high-eyed!" Renly sighed, two dozen GT cows, a total of eleven bulls, twelve cows. However, ten of the cows were all single, and only two bulls were companions.

The Bull King is a big shiny guy with black hair with nine stars, he alone occupies eleven cows, and there is another bull that is very special, not black but white, and it also has a cow.

In addition to the two of them, the rest of the bulls have been pitiful, at this time seeing the Hatha cows, they were startled and quickly returned to their senses, under the leadership of the first GT cow, the rest of the GT bulls began to join its team one by one, because the first GT cow was sweating and busy, and there was no time to care about them, and soon the eight GT cows found companions, each busy.

The poor Hazar bulls were either killed or wounded, and the rest did not dare to come up, and looked at their wives, who were occupied by robbers. Renly is very shameful about these GT cows, killing other people's bulls and occupying other people's cows, which is too unspeakable!

Reilly quickly separated the remaining GT cattle, from now on the GT cows on both sides of the bull leader will be purebred GT cattle, and the other side will be hybrid, he has a good memory, remembers all the appearance of these cows, and is ready to wait for them to rest and give them identity.

After being busy for a while, he divided the herd, but found that Bai Ling and Golden Tiger did not know where to go, Rayleigh was eager to know the news of the Demon Vine, and now he could not find the two of them, as long as Bai Ling was not near the bamboo building, he could not be contacted.

In desperation, Reilly returned to the ghost battleship first, ready to wait for the two white spirits to return.

Time passed, Bai Ling and Golden Tiger never returned, making Renly angry, but fortunately, he still knew that Bai Ling was safe, and Renly was anxious and had no choice, so he had to wait for the battleship to arrive at Jin Leixing.

The spaceship quickly entered the Chaotic Star Domain, and as soon as he entered, Rayleigh soon found that he asked for the Blood Jade Pirate, Captain Sith, and the star path they cleaned up had been cleared out a lot in just a few days, and Rayleigh came to the spirit and personally piloted the spaceship.

After thinking about it, he came up with a bad idea, also to test the Sith them.

He asked Domi to drive the ghost battleship, and he drove the medium transport ship out of the large transport, and then roared up, and soon the ghost battleship was thrown away and even the shadow was gone.

The speed of the transport ship is not slow, more powerful than his spaceship before, sailing for half a day, I saw several spaceships shuttling back and forth in the interstellar from a distance, but the skeleton battleship did not see it.

Getting closer, Renly also saw that these spaceships were all spaceships that were dedicated to cleaning up garbage between the stars. There are four spaceships, one of which is a large transport ship, and the other three are all carrying garbage from the star path and sending it to the transport ship.

Seeing Renly's spaceship driving over, the four transport ships were indifferent, but worked seriously.

As a result, Renly's spaceship roared in front of the four spaceships extremely arrogantly.

"Boss, it's too arrogant, let's serve it to him!" The blond Dür Hansy's mouth was crooked, if there was a spaceship daring to be in front of them earlier, he would have clicked this spaceship a long time ago.

"Yes, boss, a transport ship dares to swagger in front of us!" Wayne said with wide eyes.

"Yes, boss, maybe there are handsome guys and beauties on this ship!" A young man with ears jumped in front of the Sith.

"Let's all go along, hurry up and work, who knows if this spaceship is deliberately testing us!" Sith scolded, his eyes rather reluctantly watching the transport ship leave, in fact, he was also very moved.

"He's my wife!" Kursk muttered from the sidelines, tending to load garbage.

"....!" The foreheads of the Sith and the others were suddenly full of black lines.

"Kursk, you are stupid, don't think about that demon, you are impossible!" The bald Vane looked at the red-haired kid sympathetically.

"The boss said he would give him as a wife!" Kursk looked at the bald head seriously and said, "I don't care anyway, I want him to be my wife." Boss, do your words count? "

"......!" Sith wants to cry, saying too much is tears, can this bear boy save some face for him!

"Boss, that transport ship flew back?" Suddenly someone shouted.

"Ahem, what's the noise, go to work." Come back and come back, can you still take him? Sith scolded, but secretly said in his mouth, damn transport, if you dare to approach my side, don't blame me.

"Boss, the transport ship is coming to our place!" A pirate exclaimed.

"What? Damn things, heaven has a way you don't go, hell has no door to break into. Boss, go on, let's do a vote, that demon is not a god, it is impossible to know what we are doing! Vane shouted.

"Yes, boss, let's do a vote!" Some pirates have long had an opinion, are they pirates? They're almost turtles.

"Boss, go on, turn them over, rob them of their money and beautiful men and women!" Dürr licked his tongue.

"Everyone is so enthusiastic!" Sith was very hesitant, as the proposal of the person below the boss, he was very moved, but hesitated and hesitated, in the end Renly still made him very jealous. After thinking about it, he said: "Forget it, let him go for a yard, we are people who do big things, the eldest husband can flex and stretch, if we can't even bear this little thing, how will we deal with that demon in the future!"

"Boss wise!" When Wayne thinks about it, the boss is the boss, and what he thinks is far-reaching. Don't be afraid of 10,000, just in case, if they are really discovered by the devil, then they will bear the burden of humiliation in vain.

The other pirates thought the same, and they all shot at the Sith one after another.

Sith enjoyed it on the surface, but he was embarrassed in his heart, in the end, he was still frightened by Rayleigh's strange methods, and he still said righteous words, as if they were really lying down and tasting courage.

"It seems that you are still very well-behaved!" At this moment, what frightened everyone was that they heard the voice of the devil.

"Boss, you are not the prophecy emperor, are you!" Dürr and the others looked at each other, and Sith just said that the transport ship just now was piloted by Renly, and now Renly appeared. Too despicable, too insidious, the pirates cursed in their hearts.

In the eyes of the pirates in disbelief, Renly flew directly in front of their spaceship.

Next, he was very satisfied with the performance of the Sith pirates, except for Kursk who called him his wife without measure, and was knocked on the head by him before he was honest. How can I say that the pirates also tried their best to clear the channel for him, so he gave them the Hazar black bull that was killed by the GT cattle, see how good he is.

Renly was very ashamed of throwing something he didn't need to the Sith, and Renly was satisfied, and then joined Domi and continued on to the Golden Thunder. The pirates were already frightened by Rayleigh's divine tactics and didn't know what to do, and after Rayleigh threatened them not to tell others about what they had encountered him, they ate large pieces of steak one by one.

"In the end, my wife knows that we don't have anything good to eat here, so she sent us beef!" Kursk Meizhi Road.

"Boy, you're enough!" The pirates scolded in unison, endlessly.