49

Chapter 1: The Incredible (<>)

Get you back! Aka revenge!

Renly tomorrow This is the revenge of yesterday's mysterious mutant beast, looking at the panicked GT bulls, Renly's anger is enough to burn himself completely. Suddenly, Renly's breathing stopped, he saw a rather familiar corpse among the dead GT cows, and in an instant he felt a stream of blood rushing directly into his head.

The head was already stinging, and this moment it seemed to explode.

He strode alive among the corpses of GT cows, looking at a familiar but no longer honorable bull head, Xiao Hei, that is, GT Ox King. Reilly has never regarded the GT Bull King as the same as Bai Ling and Golden Tiger, but he still has a little special feelings for this Bull King, and at this time, watching the Bull King die, his heart suddenly tingled.

"Renly!" Pekin's face changed, and he also found Xiao Hei's body. He looked at Reilly worriedly, remembering that yesterday he rode Xiao Hei with Reilly, and they leaned on Xiao Hei's back together, but he didn't want to, overnight, Xiao Hei became a corpse, and there was no corpse, at this moment Berkin's nose suddenly reddened, and a burst of pain welled up in his heart.

"Die! Die! Die! Renly blushed and roared, no matter what this mysterious mutant beast was. He vowed to kill it by the most brutal means.

"Renly!" Ryan and they were all a little shocked, the situation in front of them was like hell, quite terrifying, they were all shocked. Ryan is not very bold, he stretches out fear in his heart, is this what the mutant beast did?

Steyer, Philo and the others stood next to Ryan one by one, with horror in their eyes.

"You all go back to space first, don't come down without my notice!" Reilly said calmly.

"Renly, we?" Ryan's mind was at a loss now, and he seemed to know what the hell was going on.

"Don't ask, listen to Renly!" Beckin said, stepping forward and holding Renly's palm.

"Okay, you all go up, it's now, I'll send you back!" Reilly said in a deep voice.

"Go, go!" Everyone saw that Renly's situation was wrong, and no one dared to refute Renly at this time, Ryan opened his mouth, and finally said nothing, and everyone turned to the spaceship.

Renly expressionlessly followed everyone and sent them to the spaceship, and when everyone entered, he said, "You guys check the spaceship first to see if anything is mixed in!"

The mysterious mutant beast was too fast, plus it would be stealthy, and Renly was really afraid that they would unknowingly blend into the spaceship, and everyone finally became nervous when they saw Renly's serious expression, thinking of the terrible scene just now, they were a little more afraid.

Half an hour later, after thorough repeated scanning, everyone was shocked, it turned out that there were really mutant beasts mixed into the spaceship, just ordinary mutant mice, but everyone was a little afraid.

However, with such an appraisal, everyone was completely relieved. In the spaceship, even the three-star strong is difficult to hide, but there was a mutant beast Rayleigh, in order to be just in case, Renly personally sent them into space, and then simply let everyone enter the ghost battleship, the ghost battleship has never landed on the ground, so it is impossible for mutant beasts to mix in.

"Renly, I'm with you, I won't disturb you, when the time comes, you send me to study in the real space!" Beckin looked at Reilly pleadingly.

"If you don't say, I won't let you go, just so you can cultivate well in the cultivation space." Renly gave Beckin his first smile until now.