32

Chapter XXXII: The Rebellion of the Sith

After spending nearly three months on Venus, Reilly embarked on another Cattelan journey.

Leaving the ghost battleship to Domi's defense, Rayleigh took all three transports away, and the Domi stayed in Golden Thunder. After the spacecraft sailed in the interstellar for half a day, Renly once again encountered the group of Blood Jade Sea Dao. Poor Captain Sith has been a space cleaner for almost three months, and now victory is finally in sight.

"Boss, great, in ten days we will definitely be able to open this interstellar passage!" Dürr burst into tears, he is an interstellar sea dao, but now he is a space cleaner, if this is known to his peers, how will they raise their heads in the future.

"Yes, boss, I've been living as a monk for a few months! My companions must have forgotten about me long ago! "Vane's bald head has grown hair, repeating the boring life every day in the interstellar, and has already polished his excitement and blood as a sea dao, if anyone sees them again, they will not recognize them as the famous blood jade sea dao.

"Get to work!" Sith drank expressionlessly, but his hand skillfully loaded a push of starry sky garbage into the spaceship containing garbage, and suddenly Sith was stunned, when he was so proficient in the skill of loading garbage.

The Sith stood still numbly, and suddenly the Sith looked down at his hands and looked at the starry sky in the distance. How much he misses his bloody life before, now every day is torment, people are about to embroider, their bloody nature as an interstellar sea DAO is gone, is it still a sea DAO?

Ay! Sith sighed, shook his head and sanity to extinguish the impulse that came to his heart.

It's good to survive by kicking into a corner, thinking that everything else is just self-deception, but fortunately such days are finally coming to an end.

"Renly is here!" Suddenly, Kursk exclaimed excitedly.

"What?" The reactions of everyone were different, and most of the eyes were actually full of excitement.

Sith saw everyone's expressions, his mouth opened wide, and even Vane and Dürr had excitement in their eyes. It has been such a boring life every day for more than three months, and everyone is about to go crazy, so even if he sees the demon of Renly, Zhonghai DAO is a little excited.

Shaking his head helplessly, Sith understood everyone's feelings very well, to be honest he was a little cheerful inside, and this excitement made him scratch his head, he himself did not understand where this excitement came from, but it was excitement.

Renly felt that it was a little strange for them to see Sith this time, and always felt that they didn't want to eat his flesh and drink his blood as before, and it seemed that everyone was much more enthusiastic. As for the brain-cramming Kursk, not to mention, he flew up directly and called his wife, kicked him to the side, Sith and others had mouth cramps, Quan Dang did not see this scene.

"Captain Sith, you have done a very good job, and there are still ten days left on this interstellar channel!" Reilly said with satisfaction.

"It's okay, it's okay!" Sispi said with a smile.

Reilly thought that he would not necessarily come back after ten days of departure, and by that time the Sith and they might have finished the interstellar channel and left, so he specially came to meet with them, mainly because of the idea of this group of free labor.

"Captain Sith, you are lucky, this time I sent some meat to the brothers to improve the food for the big guys!" Reilly smiled and said, even the brothers put their arms on the Sith, and the Sith had a black line.