34

Chapter Thirty-Four: My God

For Berkin's identity, Rayleigh is really not worried, or he is not worried at all after having the Transformation Magic Fruit. Ten hundred Transformation Fruit Emperor Old Man may not care, a thousand, ten thousand can directly smash him.

After a full day of entanglement with Beckin, Renly was reluctant to get down to business.

But there must be someone facing the emperor around the prince, and under the guidance of Berkin, Renly packed five hundred Transformation Fruit and brought them to the emperor Laoer. Renly didn't say anything, but he believed that the emperor would understand what he meant. He had been messing around with Beckin for so long, it was impossible for the emperor Laoer not to know.

"Wife, I'll accompany you to resign!" Renly is serious, not crooked.

"What kind of official resignation, I came here originally as a symbol, now there is nothing to do, I will go wherever you go!" Bedin looked like a husband and a husband, smiled, and made Renly plop down carefully, and his heart was furious.

"Hehe, good feelings!" Renly swallowed his saliva, very proud, "By the way, you go to dinner first, I have something good for you to see!"

"What?" Beckin looked at Renly expectantly.

"You'll find out later!" Renly said mysteriously.

Under the curiosity of Beckin, Renly touched his little hand, took a sip of incense and left, and hurriedly returned to the spaceship in a hurry, Renly released Bai Ling and Golden Tiger, "Master!" The little white cat rubbed over at once.

Golden Tiger squatted down to look at Renly, Spot ran to Renly's side, looked up at Renly, and soon the leopard came to play with his tail, and Kerry and the two wolves circled around Renly's thigh affectionately.

"Okay, I'll take you to your parents, don't be naughty, you know?"

"Master, don't worry, Bai Ling is absolutely obedient!" Bai Ling raised his head and straightened his chest, as for the spot, he didn't hear anything at all, Kerry and Doro were also quite quiet, and Jin Hu looked at Reilly calmly, patted Jin Hu's head, and Jin Hu extended his tongue and licked Reilly. Reilly is not worried about them, anyway, as long as there is Golden Tiger and Bai Ling, nothing will happen.

With a few golden tigers, Reilly quickly returned to the Berkin mansion.

Beckin was waiting boredly, expecting something good from Renly, when suddenly his door was pushed open, and a golden retriever, plus a small mountain leopard, two little wolf cubs, and a cat appeared in front of him.

Beckin was startled, and then his eyes lit up.

Reilly followed from behind with a grin, "Your bodyguards are really dedicated, and they don't let me bring the little ones up." How, like them?

When Beckin looked at Shenjun's golden tiger, he couldn't take his eyes off, "It's so handsome!" He strode over and almost pounced, "Renly, did you raise them?"

"Of course!" Renly smiled.

"I love it so much!" Beckin shouted, of course, he was a little worried about the strange little guys, but his worry was completely unnecessary, Bai Ling suddenly slipped to his feet and rubbed his thighs, just this action completely made Beckin's heart burst.

"Cute kitten!" Beckin squatted down and picked up Bai Ling, the little white cat was particularly likable, meowing and rubbing against Beckin's cheek, and Beckin's heart itched to the touch.

"Hello host!" Beckin almost threw the little white cat out, and he stammered: "This kitten can talk!"

"Of course, Bai Ling is very smart!" Bai Ling raised his head arrogantly.