19

Chapter 19: Warming Up for Exceptional Items

It was because she couldn't accept this reality, Qingxue shouted hysterically, with a madness in her voice, "Even so, you think that you can research a radiation-proof plant without defects with more than 100 million second-level star coins, dream!" Renly, I admit that I underestimated you, and I also admit that my attitude is poor, so what? But you will eventually become a joke, you will not be able to study radiation-proof plants successfully! "Clear snow cut the railway.

"Renly, do you dare to make a bet with me!" Qingxue said absolutely.

"What a bet!" Reilly smiled, she couldn't think that this Qingxue was really not useless, at least she was very bold.

"Within a year, if you do develop a radiation-proof plant without basic defects, I willingly apologize to you, and I am willing to go to jail for a year." If you don't research it, you've absolved me of the disrespect I've committed, and you'll apologize to me!" Do you dare? Qingxue's body trembled, threw the ground, and her eyes watched without blinking.

"Huh!" Renly scoffed, "Do you think it works for me?"

"I...!" Qingxue's face was pale, and her body was completely out of strength, but she didn't expect Renly to eat her set at all.

At this time, the detectives, who are always the last to arrive, Shanshan arrived.

After checking his identity with Reilly and determining the truth, these people dutifully arrested Qingxue.

"I was wrong, forgive me Baron Reilly, I apologize to you!" Qingxue cried and shouted. It's a pity that Renly didn't hear about it, there is a price for doing something wrong, Renly will not sympathize with her, at least he has given Qingxue a chance.

"Renly, you are really ruthless, you don't know how to pity Xiang Xiangyu!" Chris said ruefully. Renly was angry when he heard his words, this time the matter is not done by you.

"Boom!" Crowley of Lester Company kicked the desk, his face distorted, and said viciously: "Renly, I remember you, I won't let you go, little two-star imperial baron, see if I play you to death!" Suddenly Crowley turned his head and looked at Krian fiercely, "You dared to stop me just now, Krian don't forget that you are my subordinate." Now that you're fired, me right away!

"President, I was arranged by your father, if you want to fire me, please let Lord Desan tell me!" Crean said expressionlessly, but shook his head at Crowley in his heart.

"You think you can ride on my head with my father, and Krian, you take yourself too seriously, roll me immediately, roll me!" Crowley smashed what was left on the table at Crean and growled.

Crean calmly retreated, but did not see the vicious glow under Crowley's eyes.

"Coming!" Crowley drank.

"Young Master!" A dark shadow suddenly appeared in front of Crowley, "What are your orders!"

"Go, kill that Renly for me, do it clean, don't leave a clue!" Crowley sneered.

"Yes!" Black Shadow said calmly.

"Wait!" Crowley suddenly said, and he muttered, "It's too cheap to kill him just like that." Yes, I should let him live, torture him well, let him live better than die so that he can relieve his anger, yes, just do it! Crowley laughed cruelly.

"Dead thorn, your person in charge secretly investigated that Renly for me, didn't he want to study radiation-proof plants without self-determination? Go and tell everyone to 'help them' well. Crowley smirked.