29

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Eating Grass

Looking at the grassland of more than a dozen acres, Renly felt a sense of accomplishment.

After putting all the Hasa Black Bulls here, Rayleigh found that he needed to do more, he needed to build a cowshed for the cattle, supply drinking water, and mark the Hasa Black Bull...

As long as Renly is miserable and happy, he is still proud to watch the farm grow little by little.

At the moment, Renly's focus is to divide out a meadow of GT cows, rick sheep, and sunland pigs.

GT cattle these three Rayleigh are very important, this will be his golden thunder star after the signboard, if their quality is reduced, it will be smashing his face, with him ready to transplant a two-star level grass out, supplemented by spiritual water feeding.

Of course, after the radiation of the Golden Thunder Star is all removed in the future, he will also arrange the Gathering Spirit Array, as long as the Gathering Spirit Array is arranged, it will really be once and for all, but this will take a while.

Before the Hasa black cattle were raised in space, Rayleigh let them fend for themselves, but it was different in the grass of Golden Thunder, and he also had to ensure the safety of the Hasa black bulls.

Although Renly still has a thousand robots here, Renly still feels that it is not very convenient, the robot is too rigid after all, even the intelligent robot Domi can not understand what Renly means most of the time, he wants to quickly find a way to introduce a group of talents.

However, before that, he still took out all the things that could be taken out of the space, so as not to show flaws when he got it, and during this period, almost all the work was Renly was busy alone, and he felt that he was about to die of exhaustion.

With Domi outside taking care of the Hazar Black Bulls, Reilly enters the Shuzhen space, this time on his mission to find a two-star meadow. But this is not easy, the one-star grassland of Xiuzhen Farm is everywhere, but the two-star grassland is slightly less.

This time, Renly did not take the White Spirit with them, but was alone.

Time is money, and it is much more convenient for him alone. He first came to a small stream that he encountered when he met Golden Tiger before, and he remembered that there was a good two-star grass in the grass around the stream.

Familiar with the road, he soon came to Xiaoxi Niu.

After arriving, he really found a lot of two-star grassland, but unfortunately these two-star grassland was along the river, not wide, but quite long. Talk is better than nothing, and Reilly suddenly turned into a shameful digger.

All the way down the stream, Rayleigh thought that there should be more meadows under the river!

This stream doesn't look big, but it's quite long.

Two days later, Rayleigh's tired arm was sore. Fortunately, after two days of hard work, he finally dug up a full 5,000 acres of grassland, and Rayleigh wanted to give up the idea of cultivating a two-star grassland, anyway, one star grassland is enough to raise GT cattle.

It's too torturous, this piece of grass, digging he wants to hold the grass and cry.

After two more days and harvesting more than 4,000 acres of grassland again, Renly comforted himself that 2,000 acres a day was only a matter of two months. Oh, two months, Lao Tzu stopped working!

When Renly looked at the large area of two-star grass in front of him, he almost fell to his knees, thanks to his perseverance, he actually found a large area of two-star grass. It's not just a two-star grassland, there are three stars, looking at this grassland with no end in sight, Rayleigh is shocked, the lowest level of this grassland is a two-star grassland, and in the deepest part he can faintly feel the abundant aura, there are fourth-order fluctuations.