10

Chapter 10: Billionaires

"What's wrong?" Renly was strange.

"Not everyone in Solanster can enter, and if you want to go in, there is at least one million second-level star coins in it. I don't have that much money, I only have a million on me, let's go to the Solanster Bank to get a pass, and then you can go in yourself! At this time, Renly finally understood why Ryan was so embarrassed yesterday, and went out overnight.

"Come on, you boy!" Reilly was moved, and Ryan came to Cattelan, even if he had money in his hands, most of it was not accessible to the Pike family. He knew that Ryan was extravagant, and there must not be much money on him, and this million was probably borrowed by him overnight.

"I wanted to take you to have fun in Cattelan, but I couldn't even let you go in Solanst!" Ryan was embarrassed.

"Ryan, are we brothers and still care about this? You should have told me earlier! Reilly said.

"Okay, don't be verbose, don't think that this pass is for nothing, with this pass, it will be much easier to go anywhere on the Cattelan planet." Ryan said, "One million second-level star coins can buy not a lot in Solanster, you yourself pay attention when the time comes, don't put people in jail for eating the overlord meal."

"Forget it, we don't go in, it's the same to go to other places!" Reilly shook his head.

"Don't, it's hard to come to Cattelan, it's a pity not to go into Solanst." I'll be in Cattelan in the future, I want to go to Solanst and have a chance, go in quickly, it's awkward and pinched! Ryan urged.

"When did you become such a mother-in-law!" Seeing that Renly refused again, Ryan scolded.

The good brother's unconditional dedication moved Renly, and after thinking about it, he said: "Wait a minute, I have a way to enter Solanster together!"

Ryan looked at Renly suspiciously, "You won't be ready to find His Royal Highness the Third Prince, will you!" Reilly

shook his head, "No, I didn't plan to trouble him!" "Beckin is a little simple, and it doesn't matter much, if he relies on him to enter Solanster, the debt will be too great, and Renly doesn't want to borrow money from him.

Ryan became more and more puzzled, and was surprised: "Then how do you get in, you still know people in Solanster!"

Reilly shook his head and said mysteriously: "The mountain people have their own clever plans!"

Ryan glanced at him with disdain, "Che, I don't believe you have a way!" Saying that, Ryan's doubts were directly displayed on his face.

Reilly directly opened his newsletter, searched for it, and sent a message with a photo out. Soon someone replied to the message, and Renly replied with a few words, and then waited in the car for a long time.

"Okay, now wait!" Renly lay relaxed on Ryan's speeding car.

"Is that the end of it?" Ryan opened his mouth and looked at Renly in disbelief, when did this guy have such great ability. Ryan didn't actually doubt Renly's words, he knew that when it came to serious matters, Renly never joked.

"Wait, I'll go in and treat you to a big meal later!" Renly said with a smile.

"Do you know what I really want to do right now?" Ryan suddenly muffled.

"What for?"

"you!" Ryan said furiously, he turned over and grabbed Renly's neck, "Tell you to play mystery with me, tell you to pretend to be 13!"