41

Chapter 41: The Gift of the Blind

Pukavala had already passed the qi with the elders first, and there were enough thirteen elders who had already expressed their support for him! The rest said to remain neutral, and the thirteen elders agreed with him, then even if the remaining two supported Danemon, plus Danemon's three votes were only five votes, Danemon could not win anyway, so Pukavala was sure of Reilly.

To be honest, Pukavala was extremely jealous of Renly's nephew.

Since he was a child, he has basically not enjoyed his father's care and love, of course, other brothers are the same, but Renly is different, since Renly was born, Danemon can be said to care about him very much, and then he is even more out of control, spoiled.

Although as the saying goes, hugging a grandson is not a child, as an elder, Pukavala is still jealous of Reilly.

If Danemon loves every grandson, but he only loves Renly, how can he not be jealous.

Coupled with the fact that Renly did such a big thing when he was four years old, he let Inner Mongolia let it go and did not allow anyone to interfere, which made him a little dissatisfied. Finally Renly got out of the house, but I don't know how he actually came back again, and he came back, but he came back and did a big thing, NND, uncle can bear the aunt is unbearable, this is simply challenging his bottom line.

Seize this opportunity today, he will not stop until he completely kicks Reilly out of the Kachel family.

Of course, if it weren't for the fear of a complete turn with Danemon, he wouldn't mind making this nephew's life miserable in the next life.

Pukavala saw that his wish was about to be fulfilled, and he was as happy as if he had eaten an elixir.

Watching Pukavala leave with a high spirit, Renly shrugged, not to break his illusions about people who feel good about themselves. Hey, I just don't know if his expression is still so good-looking after a while, will he be like a clown, sin, shouldn't think so.

For Pukavalarelli is really not very eye-catching, just like Danemon said, Pukavala is more than decisive, biased too narrow-minded, there is no tolerance, such a person can not become a big thing. What's more, now is not a time of war, the whole society wants peace, and it is not necessarily lucky for the Kachel family to have such a patriarch.

On the contrary, the sixth uncle Fleming laughs at the world, but he is actually a truly wise and foolish figure. According to Rayleigh's feelings, Fleming is the most talented and talented figure in the entire Renly's father's generation, but it is a pity that this guy is clever and hides the edge, and no one knows the real power of this sixth uncle who is not seen by outsiders.

But all this really has nothing to do with Renly, he doesn't care who is the patriarch.

As far as he knows, the Kachel family has extremely deep roots, and there are as many as seven two-star masters who really have, and their strength is unfathomable. It doesn't matter if such a family has one or two generations of mediocre patriarchs, the Kachel family will not fall.

The ridiculous Pukavala didn't know that he wasn't the real patriarch of the Kachel family, and the real patriarch had to go through a patriarchal experience every eighty years. And there are still decades before the next patriarch experience, and only clansmen who pass the patriarch's experience can truly become the patriarch of the Kachel family, and the core secrets of the Kachel family will also be known to him.

The real patriarch of the previous generation was none other than Danemon, but the next generation of patriarchs could never be Pukavala.

Poor Pukavala, Renly mourned twice in silence for him.