46

Chapter 1: Riding a Bull to the Ranch (<>)

After Uriel got off the spacecraft, he rushed out, screaming excitedly. It also did not run to other places, directly rushed into the Nurkid pasture area, ran a few steps and dreamed of grazing, ate a few bites and ran wildly, the whole like a crazy horse.

Immediately after it rushed out, the golden tiger and several of them also rushed out. After knowing each other for a few days, they were also familiar with each other, especially Blob somehow became friends with Uriel and often got together.

Seeing a few little guys chasing me, I chasing you, and soon I don't know where to go.

On the other side, Beckin is still shocked.

Rayleigh looked at them cheerfully, and he walked over to Domi's side to communicate what had happened in his absence. With the exchange, Renly soon discovered something very serious, and a few small things that were also troublesome. But fortunately, this time he bought a little too much, but he was able to solve this problem. As for the rest, it's nothing.

Renly then looked at his surroundings and prepared to choose a suitable place to build a house.

As he chosen, he felt a large wave of people rapidly approaching him, and when he turned his head, he found Beckin, Ryan, Steyer, Philo, Dorman, Stantan, and his cousin Sonny, as well as Remen Morris, and others all gathered around.

Everyone stared at Renly and seemed to want to ask something? As a result, no one asked, just looked at Renly stunned.

Because this kind of thing is so amazing, they dare not ask!

Among them, Estelle's expression in particular is the most complicated.

Steyer's nature is not very bad, but when he was a child, as the eldest grandson of a direct family, he was favored by Danemon and was not even more than one-tenth of Renly's, and it was inevitable that he would be jealous of Renly, and in addition to the big loss in the hands of Renly later, he naturally became more and more jealous of Renly. If people are jealous of a person, it is inevitable that they will easily lose their minds and their views of him will also be biased.

Steyer knew that Renly was a little difficult, but he also never knew that Renly was really that powerful, and he thought that everything about Renly was only under the protection of Danemon, and if there was no Danemon he was nothing.

Since knowing that Renly was not going to school and leaving the family farm to do something, he was finally happy.

Fighting for his grandfather's favor and not wanting to do this kind of despicable work, Steyer thinks that Renly really won't die if he doesn't die, and he also believes that Renly will be like this for the rest of his life, completely finished.

At that time, he didn't know how happy he was, Renly didn't know self-love, and he looked for death, which finally made him have a feeling of raising his eyebrows, and even looked down on Renly a little. But through the past few days of understanding, he realized how wrong he was.

He once thought that his whole life would end like this, spending billions and billions at every turn, taking money and not paying money. What's even more incredible is that the GT cattle that are famous throughout the empire are all his, and now he has seen with his own eyes on the Golden Thunder Star, he also has a two-star meadow, and a two-star lake, this..., he just wants to say, I bought a watch last year!

Anything with two stars means something that everyone knows.

Although the Lotongs Empire is a two-star empire, there are very few two-star things, and money can't buy them. The real thing of the two-star empire, sporadic is the mainstream, one star is the upper level, and the second star is the peak.