37

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Auction Storms

After three hours, calm finally recovered, and due to the violent crowd, the Holy Sky Auction House had to arrange a guard escort, otherwise the ticket people would not be able to enter.

In short, humanity is completely insane.

Compared with those emperor superstars, phantom void, time chen, these super masters are real superstars, there are countless fans, in order to be able to meet idols, fans are crazy.

Unfortunately, to the chagrin of countless people, none of the seven mercenary kings appeared in front of everyone.

Lannia sat in her seat, full of chagrin, "Why didn't any of them appear at the Starry Sky Gate?" "Lannia is a most loyal fan of Starry Sky Gate, and since watching the video of Starry Sky Gate killing a starry sky monster, she has been shocked and has never looked back. Even once wanted to enter the mercenary group under the Starry Sky Gate, but unfortunately his conditions were not up to standard, and the mercenary group did not recruit people.

The seven mercenary kings, like the three kings and five marshals, basically never appear in people's eyes, but when they appear, he is definitely the most dazzling king. As an ordinary person, Lannia can be said to be basically unlucky to see the Starry Sky Gate.

And this time it can be said that he is most likely to get close to the Starry Sky Gate.

Lanya clenched her hands, her face full of fanaticism, no matter what, this time must see Lord Starry Sky Gate.

Ebel looked at the somewhat hideous looking boy next to him dotingly, he knew the teenager's thoughts best, in fact, he also hoped to meet the Lord of the Starry Sky Gate this time, and fulfilled the boy's dream, but it's a pity!

There are many people who want to make the same as Lannia, and their purpose is not to transform the magic fruit, but just to see their idols.

"Grandpa, how did I find that your reputation doesn't seem to be as high as the Seven Mercenary Kings!" Hearing shouts outside in the box, Renly asked with a smile.

"We're not like them!" Dobbin Fen wasn't angry and didn't care.

Beckin looked at Dobinfen and said: "This is the reason for the identity, after all, the three kings and five marshals are all nobles, and they rarely appear in the public eye, but they are not as many as the seven mercenary kings." And most of them are civilians. The seven mercenary kings have become mercenary kings step by step from ordinary people, and they are more legendary experience, which is also the most inspirational for ordinary people, and their popularity is naturally high. And the four monsters they all belong to pirates, although the strength is strong, but everyone shouts and fights, even if someone likes them, they dare not stand up openly, so this also caused the three kings and five marshals, the four monsters and seven figures and others to have the highest name of the seven figures!

Reilly nodded, and he looked at Dobinfen, and found a faint chuckle at the corner of his mouth. Shrugging, although Reilly felt that Dobinfen was disdainful, maybe he didn't think much of the Seven Venerables, to be honest, he did have the best impression of the Seven Venerables.

I remember that when they were children, the most they heard was the legendary story of the seven statues, listening to how they eliminated evil, how to find treasures, listening to these will always make people's blood boil.

On the contrary, the three kings and five marshals are rarely mentioned, and even his grandfather Da Inner Mongolia is one of the five marshals, and he has basically never heard of his legendary energy, only knowing that he is one of the five marshals. As for the four monsters, they have always been negative teaching materials, and normal people will not have a good impression of them.