52

Chapter 1: Parents Drive (<>)

"Hey, Xiaolan, look there's a person there!"

Near the bamboo building, the light flashed, and the three little blue and the four black lotus farts appeared, hiding behind a big tree, probing their heads like zei. Especially the black lotus sneaky look, it really looks like that.

"Wow, this person is so cute!" Xiao Lan shouted.

"Yes, much cuter than the bad guy before!"

"Well, he's mine, don't grab it with me!"

Soon the three of Xiaolan quarreled, and Hei Lan held the big stone and watched them innocently.

Suddenly, Xiao Lan shouted, "Don't argue, whoever wants to snatch him is whoever he is!"

Xiaozi, Xiaohong listened and felt that it made sense, "Then do it like this!"

"Hmm!" The three of them swayed happily in the sky, "Wait, which of us will go up and catch him!"

"Xiaohong, there you go! I gave him to you! Xiao Lan said.

"Actually, he's not that cute, hey, Xiaozi, you go on!"

"Hey, what do you say, I can't hear anything!" Xiao Zi jumped up and down.

The black lotus covered the lotus head with the third lotus leaf, so humiliating!

Suddenly, Xiao Lan exclaimed, "By the way, what about the bad guy? Why is he gone!

Xiao Zi and Xiao Hong chirped: "Yes, Xiao Hei's brother is also gone!"

The three small balls of light dizzy, "So what to do?" Forget it, or let's just go back!

Hurriedly three small stones nodded, "Good, good!

"Poof!" The big stone that Xiao Hei was holding fell down, and it looked at Xiao Lan three stupidly.

"Hey, that cute human stood up!" Xiao Lan shouted again.

"Really, get up, he's standing up!" Xiao Zi and the two also shouted.

"Swoosh!" Black Lotus picked up the small stone and hid behind the big tree.

"Don't squeeze me!" Xiaohong shouted.

"Xiao Hei, you are too unkind, and you don't call us!" Little Blue and Little Purple shouted.

After the four guys were busy hiding, Xiaolan quietly poked his head out, "Hey, what about people!"

Xiao Zi and Xiao Lan also poked their heads out, "What's wrong!"

Xiao Lan exclaimed dumbfounded, "That human is gone!"

Xiao Hei also stretched out his head, and sure enough, he found that the human had disappeared.

Suddenly, Xiao Lan and the three jumped up together, "There are ghosts!" "Brush, the three guys disappeared suddenly, Xiao Hei was also frightened, turned his head and ran, poofed, tripped over his own root system, and then got up and held the stone and continued to run.

The five qi defense array was completed, and Renly's heart was full of joy, with it, his farm could be regarded as secure. Just as he was happy, Renly felt that Beckin in the space had woken up, and he directly pulled Beckin out at the moment.

Before Bergin could react, Renly had already pounced.

A hearty pleasure that Rayleigh, who had been holding back for many days, enjoyed it with Beckin. The taste was really refreshing, and after the incident, the two people hugged each other and lay on the ground.