53

Chapter 53: The Blood Jade Skeleton King

The arrival of Cersei and the others really helped Renly a lot, and they still knew more about the banquet. With the servants they brought, Renly and Beckin didn't need to do anything at all, and Renly just wanted to do Cersei, so the two had to be lazy.

On the other hand, the Mumu Lake and the Nurkid Ranch Area still shocked everyone.

Kairu took a free opportunity to pull Reilly and said, bitterly, "Reilly, I haven't interfered in what you have done since you were a child, because you are very smart and assertive. But the relationship between this mother lake and the two-star grassland is too big, not to mention our Lotongs Empire, even if the three-star empire knows it, I am afraid it will be moved, you don't underestimate the greed of the world!

Reilly looked at his father, a father who had always been a little weak rarely spoke to him like this, and he also understood that Kairu was for his own good at this time. At that moment, Renly said, "Father, I understand what you mean, I will put away this mother lake!" The

value of the Mother Lake is more than a hundred times better than the two-star pasture, and the absence of it also reassures them from Kairu.

In fact, Reilly also knows that the appearance of the mother lake is too shocking, there are almost no people who are not moved, although he is confident that no one can pay its attention, but there is no absolute, he really should not be so arrogant.

Hearing Renly's words, Kairu was relieved. However, he also told Renly to let everyone who knew the existence of the Mother Lake shut their mouths tightly, and there were still many people who knew the existence of the Mother Lake. Renly naturally agreed, and in this kind of thing, he followed his father to reassure his father, which was also good for himself.

So he extracted all the spiritual water of the Mother Lake and poured the spiritual water of Panze Lake into it.

Without the Mother Lake, although the spiritual water of Nurkid Grassland and Panze Lake can still make everyone's eyes red, it is definitely not so much stimulation to people, knowing that a three-star level powerhouse will not want to rob Rayleigh regardless of his identity.

The day after Rayleigh's parents arrived, Bra and Prolo arrived on Thunderstar a day earlier, along with Santu and son from Cattelan, and Santu's other parent, Mitheus's lover.

Demen. Klee, Renly hadn't seen him before, and he didn't know that Santu's other parents were also men. Demen is a very majestic man, very handsome, which makes Renly even more unthinkable that he is actually a mercenary, and at the same time, he is also the high-level of Thorn Light, one of the three S-class mercenary groups.

Although unexpected, Renly also welcomed his arrival.

After they came, on the last day, Danemon personally brought Pukavala and the young disciples of the family to the Golden Thunder Star. Immediately after, Chris also arrived, and then the biologist Colin who had been invited by Renly to meet him when he returned to Svego from Cattelan also came, in addition to the four major families who brought their children over.

Unexpectedly, Dobinfen actually came over in person. Of course, he was still followed by Morian, in fact, when he knew that Beckin was in danger, Dobinfen was not in a hurry at all, and rushed over slowly, and after coming, he didn't seem surprised at all to see that Renly and Beckon were okay, but Morian's face was very good-looking.

The originally calm Golden Thunder Star suddenly became lively, and the Panze Lake and Nurkid Ranch of the Golden Thunder Star, including the Hasa Ranch Area, stunned everyone, and the old man Danemon and Dobinfen were stunned.