2

Chapter 2: Xiuzhen Farm

With a roar, the robot-driven spacecraft passed through the atmosphere and entered the planet Venus.

As an administrative star that used to be an administrative star, the golden thunder star was very sunny, but an interstellar war made the golden thunder star almost destroyed. Today's Golden Thunder Star is full of radiation, the price of sorting out is too great, plus the vast frontier of the Lotongs Empire and many administrative stars, this administrative star was abandoned, and then Rayleigh was cheapened.

Otherwise, how could he, a collateral child of the Kachel family, be able to afford to buy a planet.

But anyway, from today onwards, the planet will follow his surname Kachel.

"Alarm, alarm, this planet is extremely dangerous with radiation, please instruct the military, do you want to continue landing?" The robot said.

"Pause the landing and scan the planet for places with less radiation?"

"Didi Didi... The sweep results are out, and only one area of the entire planet is free of radiation. However, it is recommended that the general do not land, there are powerful alien beasts there! Robot Domi said.

"Isn't it, so unlucky!" Reilly stroked his head, the spaceship was a small spaceship, he spent all his remaining savings, and there were no powerful attack weapons, more than enough self-preservation, insufficient attacks. Encounter a pirate ship and finish directly. Fortunately, he was lucky, and although he encountered several waves of small pirates along the way, he still came to Golden Thunder Star without danger.

"Let's save some ammunition on the spaceship!" Reilly muttered, "Scan the area with the least radiation on the Golden Thunder Star and determine if there are powerful alien beasts there!"

"Report General, the scan results are out, there are five suitable places in total!"

"There are five, not bad!" Reilly was delighted, and he quickly looked at the map that the robot Domi sent him.

Well, after looking at it for a while, Rayleigh was dumbfounded, the five regions are similar, all deserts. "Depend, so desolate, no wonder the people who sold me to my planet have narrowed their eyes with smiles, and their feelings are that they think I am a big white sheep!"

"Hmph, give me three years and five years, and you will kneel and cry and cry and regret!" Renly said, "Domi, you can help me choose which one is the most suitable place to land."

"General, a place has been selected, the general is still satisfied with it!"

"I believe you, just land there!"

"Say, General!" Domi's voice didn't flutter at all.

"Domi, the protective shield of the spaceship has been open, how long can the power stones on the ship last?"

"Four days a year and a month!"

"How did it take so long?" Reilly was dumbfounded, he remembered that his previous purchase of power stones could only last for more than two months at most, "Well, it must have been done secretly by those people!" Renly was warm in his heart, although he told them not to help him, but the brothers thought of him everywhere, and he was still very useful.

"Well, with a year's worth of stored energy, a lot of things can be done." Renly mused.

"Domi, turn on the all-day danger scanning function, if there is danger, timely reminder!"

"Yes, General!" Rumble! With a burst of loess flying, the spacecraft slowly descended to the ground.

"Domi, there won't be any powerful monsters underground!" Renly suddenly remembered that the "Star Legend" he had seen was full of terrible monsters under the ground, and it would be fun if he won the lottery.