48

Chapter Forty-Eight: Spiritual Power Soars

"Haven't you even tasted it yourself?" Renly looked at the omelette in Morian's hand in horror, Morian was dumbfounded, and the whole person was about to cry, "I...!"

"I'll try it!" Renly couldn't help but sympathize when he looked at Morian's appearance, and decided that the Sith himself would support Morian.

"No need, I'll just dump it!" Morian lowered his head, he just thought he really had nothing to do and wanted to help make some breakfast, and as a result...

"Let it go, it's all the first time to do it, it's inevitable that there will be some mistakes!" Then Renly cut a piece of omelette and put it in his mouth, and instantly his face turned red, and he swallowed the egg abruptly into his mouth, "It's actually good, it's salty!" The

whole omelette seems to be made entirely of salt! In fact, Morian's omelette still sells very well, which is why Berkin trusted Morian so much just now. Renly's words suddenly made Morian feel better about him. At this time, Beckin also walked over, and Morian quickly stepped forward to apologize, "Your Highness, you punish me, I didn't mean it!"

Beckin shook his head, "It's okay, I know. If you want to cook, learn from Philo in the future!

Morian nodded in shame, "Yes, Your Highness!"

"Ahem, let's eat!" With the episode just now, Renly and the others officially began to eat.

After eating, Rayleigh pulled everyone to start watering the turf that had just been planted yesterday. Although there is a robot, it is a pity that the robot is not flexible enough, and Renly also pulled Bergin with him.

The work of watering is not difficult, it is a bit boring. It is still very convenient to water the spacecraft, especially the transport ship, which is very large, plus several spaceships brought by Beckin, a total of seven spaceships are all in operation, and the efficiency is very high.

Ten million acres of land is still very small compared to the entire Asian continent, and Rayleigh's work is not too heavy, it only took half a day's effort, and most of the turf was watered with a star of spiritual water. Reilly is still very confident, as long as it is watered, the turf will probably not die this time.

After sprinkling the turf with water, he also released all the Hazard black cattle, and these Hazar black cattle Rayleigh were completely intended to be stocked, and he did not care whether they were dead or alive in the future. After that, Renly sent everyone directly back to space to rest, while he himself returned to the ground with Beckin to wait until the evening to pick up the architects.

After a busy day for a long time, Renly and Bajin returned to find that the house had been completed.

Walking up, the person in charge of Rayleigh's house was a middle-aged man in his forties.

"Boss, the house has been built, and it can be directly decorated after one day of ammonia, and it can be moved in after three days at most!" Lim said with a cheeky smile.

"Great! Good luck for you, Lim! Renly said happily.

"It's okay, boss, this is what I should do!"

"Well, when this matter is over, when the time comes, I will give you a piece of land, and you can design the house as you want!" Reilly waved his hand.

"Thank you boss!" Lim said excitedly, how did Renly bring him over in the first place, isn't it that simple?

"Okay, you go and inform the others, let's get out of here today!"