27

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Golden Tiger Mother

For a person who takes saving his life first and does not pursue what is tall, the Silver Star Mine appeared in time, with it Raleigh at least does not have to worry about the three-star master, and the role of the Silver Star Mine is more than that.

But all the points added to the magic weapon have the effect of teleportation, and what I am worried about is only the level of the refining weapon.

Renly couldn't help but be overjoyed, the Silver Star Mine was hard, Renly couldn't wait to step forward to dig, insisted on more than an hour, cleared out the surrounding stones, and got a football-soccer-sized and fist-sized Silver Star Stone.

The reserves of the Silver Star Mine do not seem to be low, but Rayleigh does not plan to dig for the time being, and the ore is enough now.

Remembering the location of the Silver Star Mine, Rayleigh quickly returned to the side of the Demon Vine, only to find that Bai Ling and Golden Tiger were missing. After inducting it, Reilly found that Bai Ling actually returned to the vicinity of the bamboo building with Jin Hu.

Except in the bamboo building, Bai Ling could not contact Reilly. And Bai Ling is outside, and Reilly can't contact it, but as long as Bai Ling is in the bamboo building, Reilly can contact it no matter where he is. When Reilly contacted Bai Ling, Bai Ling hurriedly said: "Master be careful, a three-star golden eagle has appeared in the Valley of the Demon Vine!"

"Okay, I see!" Reilly smiled wryly and nodded, it was really a wave, wave after wave. Is he still the owner of Xiuzhen Farm? There is no way to take the beasts in the space, the three-star level beasts are basically born from the beasts, and they are already almost demons, and they can perform all kinds of extraordinary powers. It's just that because of the relationship of space, most of the beasts are still beasts, and they will not produce spiritual intelligence, and spiritual beasts like the golden tiger are too rare.

With Bai Ling's reminder, Renly was more careful when digging the Demon Vine.

Bai Ling and Jin Hu had already fled in fear, and Renly had to be fortunate to guard the surroundings, but fortunately, his identity was still somewhat useful, and he could sense it as soon as he encountered a crisis. I don't know if he was lucky, and there were no beasts to harass him for the next whole day, so he dug dozens more Transformation Demon Vines.

Renly's luck soon came to an end, and instead of touching a golden eagle, he ran into a fox.

Of course, an ordinary fox is also counted, this is a three-star level red fox.

The fox is very cruel, no, Renly quickly understood this truth. Fox, you are so ferocious, do your family know? Under the fox's extraordinary power, Renly had to flee back in embarrassment.

Depressed, Rayleigh was ruthless, spent a planet's time grinding some silver star stone particles and added them to the red essence armor, and then spent three days on the new red star armor, and the level of the battle armor was also raised a little, becoming the ultimate magic weapon.

The defense ability of the red star armor has been greatly increased, and the weaker three-star attack may not be able to help him, although the red star armor has not been promoted to the magic weapon level, but the instinct of teleportation with one hand suddenly makes it tall, the degree of preciousness is not comparable to ordinary magic weapons, with the red star armor, Renly's self-preservation means can be regarded as directly upgraded by two levels.

"Master, let's kill the past!" Bai Ling sharpened his knife Huo Huo.

"Ahem!" Reilly smiled awkwardly, and said helplessly: "Let's plant the Transformation Vine first!" Although