72

Chapter 72: Invincible

"Renly!" There were bursts of exclamations, some surprised, some unbelievable, and some stunned.

"Renly, you're really not dead!" Ryan and the others exclaimed in surprise.

"Impossible, how are you still alive?" Crowley in the distance said in a panic.

Reilly's appearance to block many two-star powerhouses and a three-star master suddenly shocked everyone, and Danemon and others were even more excited and enthusiastic, and some even cried with joy because of Reilly's appearance. On the other side, Crowley and the others' faces were not so good-looking, not only because Renly was still alive, but also because of the amazing strength that Renly displayed!

"Kill!" Reilly roared sharply, looking at the many clan elders who died on the ground, an endless chill appeared in his eyes.

"Kill him quickly, quickly!" Beijue, Crowley and the others roared madly.

"Die!" A two-star master was just about to make a move, but suddenly his body was stunned, Renly didn't know when he had appeared in front of him, a palm struck, this person hurriedly attacked, boom! With a click, Renly directly slapped his palms, and then the palms that pressed him like a devastation hit his body, and the two-star expert immediately flew out with a scream.

When he fell to the ground, he struggled a few times and did not move.

Renly killed this two-star expert with one blow, and grabbed it with another claw, and at this time, his physical body became extremely powerful after the experience of heavenly thunder, and there was incredible power in his move. Before another two-star expert had time to react, he was directly grabbed by the shoulder, and in the scream, Renly directly grabbed this person as a weapon and smashed it at the others.

Bang bang! A few more people avoided it and were directly smashed out. Renly's strength was extremely great, and these people fell to the ground and their bodies sank one after another, some died directly, and some screamed non-stop.

It all happened in the lightning and flint, and by the time the others reacted, Renly had killed at least four people. Originally, there were twenty two-star masters, but in an instant, there were only seventeen left.

On the other side, Beckin and the others were all ecstatic, and Danemon held back the pain and shouted, "Renly, don't kill them all, leave them alive!" Renly's

body paused, and the next moment he grabbed a person, but he hit his chest with a palm to disperse all his cultivation, and then threw it aside, seeing Renly so brave, Ryan and the others were all surprised and delighted.

"He was promoted to three stars?" The old man beside Crowley in the distance said in horror.

"What?" Crowley's eyes widened.

"Bergin, let us out, let's go together!" Pu Luo and the others shouted together.

"Okay, you guys be careful!" At this time, Renly has the upper hand, as long as you are careful, they will definitely not be in danger of life.

"Roar!" At this time, the golden tiger ran over from a distance, and before Beckin let and Bai Ling protect Santu and the others, but felt Rayleigh's breath, it rushed directly over.

Renly's arrival instantly reversed the situation, and after Pale, Ryan and a few others joined, the balance of victory tilted even more towards Renly's side. On the other side, Crowley and the others all panicked.

The three-star powerhouse who originally fought with the blood jade saw that it was not good, and immediately simply put down the blood jade and fled. At this time, a palm suddenly struck out from behind him, and the man had to hurriedly greet him, and Blood Jade sneered, "Where to go!"