55

Chapter 55: Picked up billions at random

"Hey, shall we ride the bull?" Prou looked at Renly speechlessly.

"You can walk too!" Ryan squeezed his eyebrows, rare can taunt Pro, this opportunity he will not let go.

"Go, can't you do a flying car over?" Prou was unwilling.

"What's the point of doing a flying car, and the flying car is not small, and there is no convenient place to park in the mountains." I said, Prolo, you can't go, if you don't go, we won't stop you! Renly pouted.

"Nonsense, of course I'm going!" It's not that Puluo doesn't want to go, but he thinks that riding a bull is too much! One by one, everyone else began to pick cattle, and he had an opinion.

"Uncle, I'm going too!" Garon fluttered over, looking at Reilly with big eyes and a pleading look.

"No, Garon, it's dangerous to climb the mountain this time, if you go, it will distract Xiao Uncle, and we will also worry." Obedient, don't embarrass Xiao Shu! Lindsay said.

"Oh!" Garon agreed pitifully, very reluctantly.

"Garon, well, there is a brother here to play with you!" Santu comforted Santu like a little adult.

"Actually, it doesn't matter, just take them with you!" Reilly said with a deep groan.

"Really, great, uncle, I'm going to take Golden Tiger with me!" Garon said excitedly, and Santu's eyes lit up.

"Uncle, is it really okay?" Lindsay was a little uneasy.

"With me, it'll be fine!" Reilly nodded.

"Son, then you can be careful with me, if my precious grandson bumps and cares about your skin!" Cersei said.

"Mom, don't worry!" Renly shrunk his head.

With Garon they are actually nothing, and Renly believes that it should be fine. With the situation in the Asian continent, it is really impossible for a three-star mutant beast to appear now, and as for the two-star mutant beast Rayleigh, he is no longer too worried.

And this time Rayleigh also carries a secret magic weapon, even if there is still that mysterious mutant beast, he doesn't have to worry.

This time, in addition to Rayleigh, the four of Ryan, there are also Berkin, Kairu, Dogg, Effie and his wife, as well as Demen, the lover of Chris and Mitheus, plus Garon and Santulai's two children. As for Lindsay, Mitheus and Cersei did not go, in fact, all three were worried about the child, but since Renly promised, they had to let go of their worries.

Because this time I went hunting, I went on a trip by the way, and I don't know how long it will take to come back, so I brought a little too much. In addition to the most basic food and water, I also brought some warm clothes, laser guns and other things.

After cleaning up for a long time, everyone put on hats, kicked guns and set off.

Waving at Cersei, everyone rode the GT bull and started on the road. While walking forward, while talking, everyone was very happy, and from time to time there was a burst of laughter. Renly rode Xiao Bai to the front of the group, beside him was Beckin, and Demen and Prou walked at the back. As for Garon and Santu, they were arranged in the middle by everyone.

Since there are still mutant beasts in the mountains, Rayleigh and they dare not underestimate them. This time, in addition to riding GT bulls, they also carried communication tools, and at the same time, the ghost battleship in space always paid attention to the environment on the ground, and would send spaceships to rescue them in time if there was danger.