30

Chapter 30: The Wronged White Deer (Good Morning)

Now Renly wants to grab the grass and drop it on the head of the white deer, and doesn't care about the white deer, Renly dug the grass with his own care, anyway, he won't give the white deer a magic fruit to eat now, a little grass wants to send him away, think beautiful.

After eating the Magic Fruit, Bai Lu wanted to continue eating, but Renly really ignored it.

Bai Lu seemed to understand how Renly dug up the grass and the land, and when he turned around, he quickly disappeared.

A black line appeared on Renly's face, "Brother Lu, don't bring the grass here!" The

grass aura brought by the white deer is compelling, and Renly can't feel its rank, but it is certain that it exceeds three stars in terms of star value. Although the grass is good, the GTs will explode when they eat it, and he doesn't dare to ask for it for him!

Thinking of hurrying to please the white deer, Renly first changed places, and then waved his hand faster.

Time passed quickly, and this time it took half a day for Renly not to see the white deer, which made him breathe a sigh of relief.

After another hour or so, Rayleigh calculated that he had dug up almost 80,000 acres of grassland, although it was still a lot short of his ideal of 200,000 acres, but as long as it was loose, it should be about the same.

Reilly is going to dig for two days, at least to scrape together 150,000 acres of land.

When the shovel was tired, Renly frantically dug the dirt, which was also two-star and complemented the grass. is digging, Renly has a toothache, this white deer should not come again.

Bai Lu didn't come this time, but an acquaintance came, the golden eagle he had seen in the valley of the Demon Vine. Renly opened his eyes wide, he didn't expect that his fate with the golden eagle was so good, and he could meet it here.

The golden eagle landed on a large tree in the distance of him, and did not look at Renly, but straightened his hair, occasionally making a very slight noise, and the sound seemed to carry satisfaction and enjoyment.

"Brother Eagle, hello!" Renly greeted the golden eagle from a distance.

The golden eagle turned his head to look at him, and then quickly turned his head to continue his business, and Renly put his hand down in embarrassment and blushed. However, seeing the golden eagle, Rayleigh inexplicably felt a little relieved.

Turning his head joyfully to continue working, Renly jumped three feet tall and let out a scream, "Brother Deer doesn't take you like this, the deer is scary and scary to death!" Renly

was speechless to the white deer, walking without movement at all, and I didn't know that I thought you were a deer ghost.

Bai Lu looked at Reilly innocently and put down a small tree in his mouth.

Renly looked at the small tree with wide eyes, and more than a dozen small silver fruits grew on the small tree.

Reilly swallowed, the silver small fruit exuded three-star fluctuations, Reilly sniffed, and felt that eating this small fruit must be good for himself, the most important thing is that this fruit tree is still alive. Maybe Bai Lu knew that he liked plants with soil, so this small tree was dug up with roots and soil, probably because of this fruit tree, Bai Lu came so late this time.

Although I don't know what this fruit tree is, the three-star fruit tree is not comparable to the magic fruit based on its quality alone.

Renly is not really pickpocketing, otherwise he would not have given Bai Lu so much magic fruit to eat. Renly suddenly looked at the white deer with admiration, it was so good! How satisfied he was with this transaction, Renly's eyes lit up, and he snatched the fruit tree over, "Brother Lu, you see that you came here with gifts, how embarrassing!" Fortunately

, Bergin was not here, otherwise he would have died of shame when he saw his lover rob someone else's things and say something shameless.

"Brother Lu, you're welcome, you can laugh at these demon fruits!" Reilly smiled, and threw hundreds of Transformation Magic Fruits to Bai Lu, not to mention hundreds of Transformation Magic Fruits, he was willing to exchange tens of thousands of Transformation Magic Fruits.

The value of a living three-star fruit tree is too high!

Can't wait to throw the small tree into the bamboo building, for fear that it will be snatched back by the white deer. Renly doesn't have time to take care of the small tree for the time being, anyway, as a three-star fruit number, it will definitely not die so easily.

He pondered, and turned back to get some three-star spirit soil, otherwise Xiaoshu would lose a lot if he died.

Come to think of it, Renly's movements are not slow, ready to work.

At this time, he suddenly heard an eagle cry, and when he raised his head, he saw that the golden eagle did not know when it had flown above his head, and looked at Renly with bright eyes, oh no, more precisely looking at the magic fruit eaten by the white deer.

The nature of the white deer should be quite docile, anyway, I don't care about the chirping of the golden eagle.

Renly got something good, and he was in a good mood, plus he was ripe with the golden eagle for one life and two times, and he threw a magic fruit to it at the moment, and the golden eagle swallowed it in one bite. After eating, it shouted at Renly again, and ate three golden eagles in a row before it was satisfied.

The golden eagle is much more affectionate than the white deer, and after eating, he shouted thanks to Renly, and then flew away. Of course, this is just Renly's own thoughts, anyway, after the golden eagle screamed, it flew away directly, it seems to be looking for a place to eat.

This time, Bai Lu finished eating the Transformation Fruit and didn't ask Renly for something to eat, stayed here for a long time, and then slipped away.

The next day, the white deer came again, this time brought a plant over, the same fruit tree is still three stars, the fruit is a bit like a grape, Rayleigh was happy, and gave the white deer hundreds of magic fruits in one breath.

When the white deer brought another three-star plant over on the third day, Rayleigh was finally embarrassed. The value of the two is not equal at all, and some weak-hearted Rayleigh suddenly gave Bai Lu hundreds more Transformation Magic Fruits.

And then there is no then!

In the next few days, Renly was followed by a foodie.

After a few days of mixing with Renly, Bai Lu and him can be regarded as a little familiar, with Bai Lu escort, Rai Li dug grass for two more days, of course, the main thing is that he is not good at thinking about taking advantage of Bai Lu, and gave it two more days to make magic fruits to eat, and at the same time, by the way, let Bai Lu be his bodyguard, he went to dig some three-star spiritual soil and grass, and by the way, he also got a pond of three-star spiritual water.

Then Rayleigh found that the deer he owed to the white deer seemed to be getting bigger and bigger.

Quite reluctant, Rayleigh left Bai Lu a large number of Transformation Magic Fruits or said goodbye to it.

The first thing he did when he returned to the bamboo building was to see the three three-star spirit beads sent by Bai Lu, which were extremely precious things. But when he saw the three spirit objects, Renly let go of the worry in his heart, although the three spirit beads were a little dying, they were still full of life. Reilly hurriedly replaced them with three-star spirit soil and spirit water.

In the courtyard of the bamboo building, a place was specially set aside for the three spirit plants, and the golden tiger was specially warned not to break it, which was relieved. Renly had already done what he could, and if these three spirit creatures couldn't survive, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

After that, Reilly rested for half a day and only went out of the space the next day.