12

Chapter 12: Call Chuan

The two people went all the way from the bar to the hotel, and this was the first time that the two people were intimate, intense, passionate, and excited.

Can't remember who is more stable and who is more affectionate, when Renly finally entered Beckin's body, Beckin grabbed the futon under him hard, and tears dripped from the corners of his eyes due to pain. The reclamation of virgin land was indeed not so comfortable, but all the while, Beckin just stared at Renly affectionately, and at this moment the two were completely one.

Feeling the unspeakable desire, Renly leaned down and made out with Beckin again, and Beckin responded enthusiastically.

I don't know how long the time passed, the two people hugged each other affectionately, feeling the masculine breath and warmth on each other. The quiet environment makes the heartbeats of both people clearly audible, and at this moment both parties know that they belong to each other.

When asleep, the face is smiling.

"Depend, Renly, you guy came back yesterday and didn't say anything!" Ryan chattered and kicked open Renly's door, his face flushed, and he was clearly very full.

"His Royal Highness Prince Berkin!" Ryan's voice stopped abruptly, and his eyes bulged.

"Can I see nothing when I don't see anything?" Ryan said with a sad face, why did he see the naked L bodies of Renly and Beckin, God, why are both so great and in such good shape! Samuro is on, why am I concerned about this?

"Huh, huh!" Ryan smiled weakly, and closed the door lightly, "Two jian husbands and women, walking naked in the daylight, too shameless!" Ryan cursed, he was about to cry, His Highness Beckin should not be careful with his eyes!

"Do you say he is scolding us now!" Renly was woken up by Ryan, a little regretful, touching Beckin's smooth and textured body, and his heart rippled again.

"It's a must!" Beckin said lazily, leaning sideways to let Renly see his spring light. Renly's eyes were straight, and he was so beautiful.

"Oh!" Beckin's back stood up and was grabbed by Renly, who couldn't help but groan, and Renly felt that he had transformed into Ultraman and rose again. Pekin's voice was like a heavenly sound, which aroused the hope in his heart.

"Don't!" Beckin exclaimed, his body still aching.

"Don't do it, who called you so tempting!" Reilly smiled and held Beckin down again.

"Daylight Xuan Yin, sure enough....!" Ryan hummed twice, listening to a voice of exclamation and disapproval, he thought in his heart, "It's clearly a cry to want, all kinds of wants." I can't imagine that this kid Renly, who is usually silent, is now engaged in His Royal Highness the Prince who is going to ascend to heaven! Ryan's

envy and jealousy, among the people, Renly is the most prominent, even His Royal Highness the Prince has played.

But suddenly thinking that his hunger and thirst had been satisfied again and again yesterday, Ryan's heart was balanced.

"Depend, there is no end!" Two hours later, Ryan, who was waiting in a hurry, scolded, he would never admit that he was jealous, and the physical strength of Renly and His Highness Bakin was too good, and His Royal Highness Prince Beckin was completely satisfied at this time.

But now Ryan is only left with complete envy, envy and hatred.

Chris, how about we have a night of seven times tonight? Ryan's eyes watered.

Are you sure? Chris only sent the communication back after half a ring.

Of course, sure, Ryan's eyes lit up.