17

Chapter 17: When you are angry, you are angry

"Hahaha, laugh to death!" At this time, Qingxue, who had been unwilling to let Renly go like this, couldn't help but laugh and mocked: "How can radiation-proof plants be so well studied, and the third-level universe country Nordic Federation can't research better radiation-proof plant products, so you can research them?" Do you think that this kind of research, investing tens of thousands of first-class star coins can be researched, hahaha?

As soon as

Qingxue's words came out, the people of Lester Company laughed, doesn't this mean that Renly is a pretend who does not know how to pretend to understand, and even pretends to be large? Not to mention Qingxue, even Chris's face has changed, and the improvement of radiation-proof plants is really a bottomless pit, but this time Rayleigh is talking big and losing face.

"Shut up!" Renly looked at Qingxue with a black face, and said coldly: "The first time I forgive you is for Chris's sake." But who knows that you insult me again and again, it is unbearable. I can give you one chance or give you two chances, but definitely not a third chance! Qingxue. Anna, apologize to me immediately, otherwise the consequences are serious!

"Renly, give me face, forget it!" Kris's face changed, although he was also extremely dissatisfied with Qingxue, but in the end he had dealings with him, he had to say with a wry smile.

"Hahaha!" Qingxue's smile of tricks, she was originally extremely beautiful, but also made several security guards' eyes flash, domineering: "The consequences are serious? Hahaha! Would you be able to stand here if you didn't rely on Chris's connections? It's just a thigh-open one, thinking that he can show his might in front of me by relying on Chris, and I am really afraid of Chris, come to someone, let me drive him out! Qingxue

was originally extremely dissatisfied with Chris casually bringing someone over, but now he is sure that this Reilly is probably the little lover raised by Chris. Thinking of Chris bringing his little lover to insult him, Qingxue became more and more dissatisfied with Chris.

"You can't live by yourself!" Chris was originally very angry with Qingxue for interrupting him, but he didn't expect that Qingxue actually said this, really looking for his own death. Is this Qingxue brain a pig? Even if you hear the three words of Kachel, you should pay attention to it!

Where did he think that Qingxue had identified Renly as his lover.

Although the Kachel family is large, there are more people in the entire empire with the surname Kachel but not the Kachel family, Qingxue does not regard Renly as the Kachel family at all, not to mention that Renly also calls Sonny a cousin, as far as she knows, she is not familiar with Sonny, only knows that he is a poor ghost. One poor ghost, the other is still a poor ghost, what can two poor ghost families come from?

"Shut up!" Sonny pointed at Qingxue and said angrily, insulting the people of the Kachel family.

Sonny suddenly attacked, Renly was a little surprised, Reimon and Chris were not too surprised, on the contrary, it was sunny and snowy, and the anger did not hit a place, and a Renly was even counted, and Sonny, who had been begging for their investment, actually dared to scold her. Qingxue's 'cultivation' all this time was gone, and he roared at Sonny: "What are you, you actually dare to yell at me, come and drive the three of them out for me, and never allow them to step into Lester Company!" Sonny's

face turned red and furious! He is basically about to get out of the Kachel family, and he is a citizen. But how to say that Kachel is also a second generation of collateral lineage, the nephew of the contemporary Kachel patriarch, and also the grandson loved by the previous generation of patriarchs, and the son of the Kachel family on the orthodox level, not to mention that he is still a hereditary baron. Unlike other generations of nobles, Reilly's nobility is hereditary, which means that his future children can inherit nobility, which is a nobleman in the orthodox sense.