23

Chapter XXIII: The Mountain Leopard

Only half a day after leaving the Sith pirates, Bai Ling and Golden Tiger returned to the bamboo building, and what made Renly a little frightened was that the Golden Tiger was actually injured, fortunately, the injury was not very serious, Renly quickly cast a Qingyun Determination on it, and Golden Tiger's wound was healed.

"Why did you go, why did you get hurt?" Renly's tone was very bad, Bai Ling and Golden Tiger were his people, and it was really unbearable for anything to dare to hurt them.

Bai Ling rubbed his thigh affectionately after seeing Renly, and then said with a small report: "It's not those hateful green wolves yet!" Bai

Ling knew that Renly needed to transform the Demon Vine, so he always pulled the golden tiger to collect together, but the group of green wolves seemed to be eyeing them and never let them go, and they also seemed to find that Bai Ling's lair was near the bamboo building, and always sneaked up on them.

"These abominable fellows!" Renly was furious, he hadn't gone to trouble them yet, they were looking for trouble without knowing whether they were alive or dead. Seeing the small pile of Transformation Demon Vines in the corner of the bamboo building, Leily was pleasantly surprised, and Bai Ling and Jin Hu had made great achievements again. After comforting Bai Ling and Jin Hu well, Reilly promised to avenge them, Bai Ling suddenly became happy, and Jin Hu was as calm as ever.

Reilly held Bai Ling and carefully looked at the Transformation Demon Vine, the appearance of the Transformation Demon Vine is not very special, very short, only the size of a palm, a bit like a creeper, a total of three leaves, very fat, turquoise, the stem is extremely thin, black.

"This is the Transformation Vine!" Reilly was surprised.

"Yes, master, but the Demon Vine is nourished by all kinds of negative energy, so it doesn't grow much here!" Bai Ling explained.

"Great!" Renly rejoices, with the Transformation Vine, his Golden Thunder Star Ranch can be said to be done.

"Master, the Transformation Demon Vine absorbs negative energy and is extremely filthy, you'd better not touch it with your hands!" Bai Ling saw that Reilly seemed to want to touch the Demon Vine and quickly said. Reilly quickly stopped and said with a smile: "Fortunately, you reminded me, otherwise I might have suffered!"

"But master, although this Transformation Demon Vine is filthy, the fruit it produces is a very precious fruit, and eating it is very good for the body!" The little white cat stood on Renly's shoulder and rubbed Renly's cheek.

Reilly nodded, Bai Ling had already told him before. In fact, the Transformation Demon Vine still belongs to a very useful spiritual object, if it were not for the fact that the Transformation Demon Vine was very common in the cultivation world, the value of the Transformation Demon Vine would definitely be very high. Just like Renly's Cultivation Farm, it maintains a full aura and is not polluted, which is the result of the Demon Vine absorbing the Dead Qi Waste Qi and Filthy Qi in the Cultivation Space.

However, the Transformation Demon Vine is a very common thing in the True Cultivation World, but he doesn't know the rest of this universe Rayleigh, but the Lothstone Empire definitely does not have it, and as for the Norfang Federation, Rayleigh is estimated to be not.

At this time, Renly did not know that in the future, he would rely on the birth of the Demon Vine to crush the Lester Company, and even opened a large market in the Norfang Empire, and let several star domains of the Norfang Federation know the name of the Golden Thunder Star in one fell swoop.

Originally, Renly planned to let Bai Ling and Golden Tiger take a good rest, but Bai Ling was anxious for Renly to avenge him, so he pulled Renly away. Reilly cried and laughed, put on the red essence armor and equipped with the Xuanjing sword, and walked towards the growth site of the Transformation Demon Vine with the fart upside down White Spirit and the Golden Tiger.