Chapter 53🔥🥵

Start from the beginning

Out of jealousy and anger Tae said "which means if I didn't enter at that time something would have happened between you both? Right?"

"What?? NO. Babe, you are getting it wrong . Listen to me first and-" Jungkook tried to talk again but the tiger cut him off again.

"I'm getting it wrong? She came in here shamelessly talking about how she wanted to have fun with you, touched you soooo fucking close to your dick, spoke rudely to me and called me a faggot. Yet you tell me that huh?"Tae shouted moving his hands all over the place in anger and Jungkook just stood there with his mouth open.

Totally speechless.

Tae stared hard at him and said in spine chilling tone,"I'll make you and Tina regret this. Starting with you".

With that been said, Tae went back to his sit and resumed his work while Jungkook walked out slowly thinking of how he would save himself now .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was finally time to go home and Jungkook was not feeling comfortable at all.

"Jungkook? Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked worried for his friends cause he didn't look comfortable.

"Huh? Nothing hyung"Jungkook answered still thinking about what tae meant by he'll regret it.

"Kookie, it's time to go home. It's getting late"Tae said sweetly as he entered his office.

"Good evening hyung"Tae greeted sweetly scaring Jungkook a lot and Namjoon responded to his greetings.

"I'll get going now, I have some work to finish at home"Namjoon said and then left.

"Let's go Mr Jeon"Tae said sweetly and smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook nodded silently praying Tae had forgotten about earlier.

A/n: sadly he didn't.

They both walked out of his office and  exited the company's building heading straight to Jungkook's car.

30 minutes later, they arrived home and Jungkook parked inside.

Tae rushed out to car and ran upstairs to shower quickly and Jungkook sat in the car perplexed at his speed.

He sighed highlighting the car and went inside. He got to their room and heard the shower running so he waited. Few minutes later, tae came out looking sexy with his wet hair and Jungkook drooled a bit.

"Go take a shower Kookie... you'll need it"Tae said smiling mischievously and Jungkook gulped and nodded, leaving for the bathroom.

Just as he came out 5 minutes later, he 
saw Tae slowly walk over to their drawer and brought out a pair of black cuffs and gestured to Jungkook to go over to the bed.

As if he was possessed, Jungkook walked to him without a second thought and Tae immediately cuffed both of his hands behind him.

"W-what? Tae? Why did you cuff me?" Jungkook asked while struggling to break it.

"Your punishment and note to self that the cuff is expensive and I really like it so let's not made any hasty movement or else your punishment will be more severe"Tae said smirking.

Jungkook just looked at him in disbelief.

"T-tae... I-"Jungkook said and Tae shushed him with his index finger on his( Jungkook) lips.

"I don't think you are in the position to talk right now Mr Jeon"Tae said seductively in his ears with his breath fanning Jungkook's nape.

Fuck, no. Don't wake up Jungkook thought as his dick stared awake and he moved a bit to adjust himself.