Completely forgetting about his pain.

"Ahhh"Jungkook exclaimed and stopped moving, he hunched a bit holding his tiny waist, scrunching his face in pain and everyone one rushed to him to hold him.

"Jungkook!!?? What's wrong? Why are you hissing in pain like this? Did you hurt yourself somewhere? Should I take you to the doctor?" Tae asked worried for his boyfriend.

"It's nothing Tae, don't worry" Jungkook said, grunting a bit a sharp shots he was feeling in his butthole.

"Nothing? Are you sure because it doesn't look to me like it's not-"Tae was saying when he saw an angry purple bit in Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook was wearing a beige long sleeve turtleneck sweater to hide his angry love bites but Tae's eyes were sharp.

Jungkook noticed his stare on his neck and tried to cover up.

"Kookie, why is there a love bite that big on your neck? Are you hiding something?"Taehyung asked holding his face in his palm, looking at him intensely.

Jungkook adverted his eyes, not answering.

"Jungkook, you left the club with Tae last night and came home straight so I can assume that you didn't cheat-"Jin said but got interrupt by Tae.

"Club? What club hyung? What are you talking about? I don't remember going to a club"Tae asked Jin looking at him confused.

"Look Tae, last night you and Jungkook came to a club to have a fun night but unfortunately you were dru-" Jungkook interrupted Jimin in a stern tone.

"Don't hyung"Jungkook said looking hard at Jimin.

"I was what? Why are you stoppi-"Tae was saying when he had a flashback.

"Well, the guys were going to a club tonight and they invited us. Including your hyung"

"I'll have a beer and for my baby a cocktail"

"Gimme my cwocktwail"

"Babe, are you still feeling hot? You can take your jacket off if you want"

"FUCKING PULL OVER JUNGKOOK"

"Tae??"a voice called.

"I feel stronger and have the desperate need to fuck into something really hard till I cum"

"You look so sexy right now Kookie, I want you"

"Taehyung??"he heard a voice but...

"Take me inside babe, let me have you"

"You are so hard for me Kookie"

"Babe? Tae?"Jungkook called but Tae was having a shocking flashback to come out off.

"if you let me fuck you, I'll make you cum".

At this point, tae was shedding tears.

"but I- have never b-bottomed before Tae so..."

"No. No, no, no. NO!!"Tae screamed out, shocked at what he was remembering.

I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk for days"

"Slow d- down ahhhhhhhhh"

I took advantage of him, I-i- that's why he was -Tae thought shaking like a thin leaf and sweating hard.

"Gonna cum and fill you up with my load"

"Kim Taehyung!!"Jungkook yelled, stopping tae from remembering anymore but it was too late.