Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥

Start from the beginning

Author:(Jungkook,why are being submissive to Tae?)

Jungkook:(I don't know. Maybe because a bitch is writing this?)

Author:(I'm a bitch? I'll show how much of a bitch I am)

Jungkook:(what do yo-)

Author:(pray for your ass)😈

Tae dropped Jungkook on the bed and immediately swallowed his dick whole, stroking and sucking him off fast so he could come.

"Fuck...faster"Tae Jungkook begged, gripping Tae's head as he sucked faster.

Tae moaned at the tight grip on his head and deep throated Jungkook. Jungkook groaned and his body spammed and toe curled.

"I'm gonna cu-"he was about to complete his words when he shot a load into Tae's throat and Tae drank everything not leaving a single drop.

Jungkook had not recovered from his climax when he felt a wet tongue lapping at his hole. It felt weird but he liked it.

Tae was sucking his hole like it was the last thing on earth and Jungkook was loving it.

"Hmmm...what are you doing?"Tae Jungkook asked moaning at the sinful sight before him.

"I pleasured you kookie, now it's my turn"with that been said Tae slowly inserted his index finger into Jungkook's ass.

"Shit, that hurts"Jungkook said groaning, trying to move away but was stopped by a tight slap on his ass and he hissed at the pain.

"Stop moving and it won't hurt anymore"tae said in a deep sexy voice and Jungkook succumbed like a submissive.

What is wrong with me today? What am I liking this? Isn't this supposed to be the other way round? Jungkook spaced out thinking but was interrupted by a rippling sweet shock.

Tae was moving his finger in a fast but steady pace making Jungkook moaned loudly at the feeling.

"Do you like it? Want me to go faster?" Tae asked licking his lips and Jungkook nodded quickly and Tae obliged.

Unknown to Jungkook, Tae had inserted another finger adding to the pleasure he was feeling and suddenly he screamed.

HOLY SHIT!! Tae smirked. He had found his prostate and jabbed hard at it to surprise him.

5 thrusts and jabs to Jungkook's prostate, he was ready to cum again. His dick stood proud ready to explode with cum but Tae pulled his fingers out of his ass and smirked.

"Please Tae don't do this to me" Jungkook begged."Look at you begging. Were you not the one that was embarrassed few minutes ago?" Tae mocked him and he got embarrassed.

"Shut up Tae"Jungkook countered back embarrassed and Tae chuckled.

"You know, I can make you come on one condition"tae said."And what is that?"Jungkook asked suspiciously, still feeling needy.

Tae slowly pulled his legs apart and rested his torso on Jungkook's to get to his ears and said seductively"if you let me fuck you, I'll make you cum".

Tae adjusted his body and the tip of his dick was rubbing against Jungkook's pokered hole.

Jungkook froze and got scared and said"but I- have never b-bottomed before Tae so..."

"Bottoming is the best in the world. If you let me, I'll show you how amazing it is"Tae said sucking his ears down to his neck to get him worked up and it was working.

Jungkook's body was getting tensed again and Tae was loving it.

"Just say yes and I'll make you scream in pleasure kookie"Tae said seducing him with his deep but soft voice, like a vixen.

"Yes. Please... fuck me"Jungkook said with his eyes closed and Tae got to work. He got to Jungkook's nipples and sucked them hard like a baby and Jungkook groaned at the feeling. He didn't know nipple play was this arousing.

Tae kissed and sucked his abs till he got to his dick and licked from the bottom of his dick to the top, sucking the precum.

He got to his hole again and ate him out like a hungry lion."Tae, please" Jungkook begged.

"Patience kookie"Tae said and stood up to get some lube in their drawer. He went back to the bed and spread open Jungkook's legs and nestled in between.

"Tell me if you are not still sure. We can switch the roles. I don't mind."Tae said trying to see if has changed his mind.

"No, I want to do it. I trust you"
Jungkook said and Tae lubed his with enough lube so that he won't hurt him when he penetrates his hole.

He grabbed his dick and slowly pushed in. Jungkook tensed at the pain and Tae rubbed his thighs to calm him down.

"It's ok, just relax and it will stop hurting"tae said as Jungkook gripped the bedsheets at the painful intrusion.

He relaxed his muscles and Tae took that opportunity to slam deep into him and Jungkook shouted.

"Fucking hell!! That hurts"Jungkook groaned in pain.

Tae kissed him and Jungkook reciprocated to sought his pain. After 2 minutes of kissing and sucking each other's faces, Tae thrusted a bit and sent an electric shock of pleasure in Jungkook's body making him moan and involuntarily use his legs to hold on to tae's waist to keep him in place.

"Move Tae"Jungkook said and Tae didn't think twice before thrusting as hard as he could.

"You are so hot and tight inside"Tae said groaning at the hot heat.

"Harder Tae, fuck me harder" Jungkook yelled out in pleasure gripping Tae's shoulders. Tae groaned from the overwhelming feeling so he pulled out and turned him around.

Doggy style.

He placed a pillow underneath Jungkook's abs, spread his ass cheeks and slammed back inside. Jungkook groaned, feeling high and weak at the same time.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk for days"Tae said like a wolf in heat and thrust hard shaking their bed, turning Jungkook into dumb moaning bitch.

His eyes rolled back and his mouth open in a silent scream as Tae kept hitting his prostate at a steady rhythm.

"Slow d- down ahhhhhhhhh"
Jungkook screamed as Tae hit his prostate again.

"Dumb slut"Tae gritted out as he fucked him with no mercy.

"Hard- har- cum"Jungkook was unable to speak because of the hard banging he was getting.

"Wanna cum for Tae? Tae asked and he moaned out a loud "YES" so tae moved faster and after a few hard merciless thrust, Jungkook came hard and even peed a bit from overstimulation.

Tae was still thrusting into his ass making Jungkook more overstimulated.

"Gonna cum and fill you up with my load"with him saying that, he came inside Jungkook and Jungkook moaned at the filling of been filled up to the hilt.

After a few minutes, tae heard soft snores from Jungkook and he chuckled. He removed the pillow beneath him and laid beside him cuddling his baby and joined him to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He didn't pull out.
______________________________________

This smut was crap.

Tell me what you think.