❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

Zacznij od początku

"If I pull every other male, half of the men on the Avengers have a thing for me."

"They do!" the three woman shouted — Wanda poking her head out of the closet to do just that.

Galina's face grimaced as revulsion crossed her features. "Ew, guys! Seriously?"

"Literally all of them have a thing for you except for Tony and Bruce — probably Sam too."

"Oh please, so you're saying that Steve has a thing for me?" she scoffed.

"It wouldn't be too shocking." the princess murmured behind her.

"Ew, stop!" she said through a dry-heave. "That's disgusting — he's known me since I was barely seventeen."

"Bucky has known you since you were like thirteen, let's be serious." Petra said with a deadpan.

"But that's literally different — Bucky wasn't Bucky he was the soldier and I wasn't myself."

"True."

"Whatever, it doesn't matter who has a thing for me — I have a thing for my boyfriend." she then let out a small giggle. "Oh, saying that will never get old."

"You're gonna make me kill myself." Shuri emphasized in dramatics.

"Shut up, you're just mad because you don't have a man."

"You're absolutely right."

Wanda huffed loudly in frustration as she stomped from out of the closet with the ruby red dress on and each foot wearing a different heel.

"Guys, on to more pressing matters — do I do the gold or the black heels?!"

"Fucking, hell, how about you go find Natasha and ask her?" she exasperatedly suggested. "She's better with this stuff."

"You know what, I will!" she sassily replied with a wry smile before marching out of the room.

Petra then rose onto her wet toenailed feet, waddling. "I'm gonna go tag along because i'm nosey."

...

"We gotta tell her, Steve!" Natasha shouted in a hushed whisper, flailing her arms around frustratedly as she followed him through the corridor. "She's strong enough to take the information now — she has Bucky to lean on!"

"Yeah, and Bucky is going into cryo next week!" Steve strongly argued. "If we tell her about her parents and then he's going into cryo, she's gonna have a mental breakdown!"

"Goddammit, Steve!" she then grabbed his arm and yanked him to a halt, staring up at him through irate eyes. "She isn't some fragile little girl anymore — she's a woman with coping mechanisms. If we never tell her now, there's no chance of her eventually forgiving us."

"I'm just trying to protect her!" he defended. "She's already figured out the Veh thing, when the time is right, the truth about her parents will come too."

"What are you trying to protect her from? The truth that she needs to know?!" she then took a bitter pause. "Don't make the same mistake that you made with Tony." she cooly started. "Because I promise you that the outcome with Lina is gonna be far worse than it was with him."