✁ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙙 & 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧

2014
📍AVENGERS TOWER
Tony's Lab
╰─────────╯

"WRENCH." TONY held out one of his hands.

Galina twisted her wrist upwards and a wrench flew over and fell into her grip before she handed it over.

Trying to keep the mission a secret from everyone was more than difficult...especially since Tony is constantly around snooping and can sniff out when someone is off like a goddamn blood-hound.

Especially if it's Galina who he's grown very fond of which is a blessing and a curse for her.

Tony then, nudged the wrench around on the large screw and with one last twist, the hover bike was complete.

The father-daughter-like duo stepped back and admired their work, giving one another a fist bump in the process, crossing their arms in unison as they continued to stare at the invention proudly.

The sound of the lab doors opening alerted them that someone was approaching — Mr. Hulk himself, Banner chides. "Ah, if it isn't Thing One and Thing Two. What are you guys up to?"

"We made a hoverbike." Galina answered, cockiness oozing in her tone.

"And made it flawlessly. Check it out." Tony remarks just a cocky and grabbed the remote that is connected to the bike

He clicked a button, causing for the hoverbike to indeed hover. "Eh?" he showed off brazenly alongside Galina who had a pompous look on her face.

But that's when it began to combust.

It fell onto the ground and burst into flames.

"Goddammit!" she cursed and ran towards the nearby fire extinguisher.

"I don't understand...it was perfect!" the billionaire whined in annoyance.

"Well clearly not perfect enough dipshit." she retorted while triggering the extinguisher and putting out the flames.

With a shake of his head, Bruce wandered out of the lab to go elsewhere — having enough of their nonsense.

After the flames were successfully put out, they walked over to the device scanned over it to find a flaw.

"Dumbass!" she said and held up a loose screw, wagging it sassily in his face. "You didn't screw it tight enough!"

"I didn't screw anything in on that side, it was you!"

"No it was not and you know it."

Tony decided to not argue for once because every-time they argued, he would be the one getting injured...or thrown out of a window.

"You know what, fine. Just come here I need to show you something." he got up from the ground and began to walk off.

Galina sighed wearily, following after him with a small roll of her eyes.

"So I know that your first mission is tomorrow..."

"Mhm.." she hums, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"And I don't want you wearing that fugly SHIELD uniform...if you even want to remotely call it a uniform. SHIELD has horrid designers."

"What are you saying, Terminator?" she stopped where he stood, crossing her arms with a tired expression.

He grins before pressing a button on the wall to a small containment.

The large door is slowly propelled upwards and reveals a pink suit on a mannequin. *look down the page to see the suit*

"Tony.." she gaped ever so slightly and sauntered inside, scanning the material. "Oh my god."

"Well..?"

"Maybe Tony Stark does have a heart." she teased, fingers feeling the spandex fabric. "Or maybe he's just gone soft."

"Oh please." he rolled his eyes. "I could never go soft. What even is that? "Going soft"."

But of course, he in fact has gone soft.

Iron Man? Nah he's Iron Dad.

"Tony I—" she paused and looked over at him. "Thank you so much I just..." that's when tears welled in her eyes.

"No..No! Do not cry please I don't know how to handle crying girls. Last time I tried to comfort Pepper she assaulted me."

"No I'm not crying." she denied. "I don't cry it's just that..." she paused again.

She didn't have the words to label her emotions with. I think it all hit her right now that she has people who care for her...a real family...something that deep down she's always wanted.

Galina moved towards Tony in a couple of quick steps and wrapped her arms around him awkwardly, trying to show some form of affection.

As it is known, she has trouble with touch. The only person that she allows to even lay a comforting finger on her is Aspen.

Tony smiled and wrapped his arms around the girl. "You've gone soft."

She laughs tearfully and pulls away only to find that Tony's eyes aren't all that dry either.

Her lip quirked up into a small smile, genuinity in her brimming eyes. "Thank you."

"Of course...now go away. Emotions are gross." he joked and playfully pushed her away.

She laughed once more and smiled at him one last time before leaving the lab, wiping a stray tear from off of her face in the process.

He felt a fatherly connection to her though he'll never admit that.

Galina Kuznetsov has gone complete marshmallow..but so has Tony Stark.

Tony Stark has a heart.

a/n
just a reminder that tony dies 😝😝

a/njust a reminder that tony dies 😝😝