➘ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝s 𝐯𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧

2012

📍GERMANYStuttgart╚════▣◎▣════╝

📍GERMANY
Stuttgart
╚════▣◎▣════╝

GALINA DOESN'T show it, nor will she admit it, but she's extremely nervous.

She can also tell that everyone else is nervous too just by how quickly their minds are racing, especially Aspen's.

"Can you shut up?" she voiced from where she sat across from him on the jet.

"What?" she looked over at her like a deer in headlights. "I didn't say anything."

"Your thoughts, Brit, your thoughts."

"If you guys can stop bickering for moment." Natasha demands in annoyance. "We're pulling up now, Cap, you ready?"

"Ready as i'll ever be." he exhaled a long breath as he walked towards the end of the jet adjusting his helmet with his shield tight on his arm.

The jet slowed slightly as the ramp began to fall open.

Meanwhile, down below, Loki was giving a whole speech on how humans will always kneel...or something.

"Is not this simpler?" he rheotorically questions as he walks through the frightened crowd. "Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

As the words resonate to the kneeling crowd, an elder German man refuses to kneel and stands, heroic. He stares him down stoically while Loki looks almost surprise. "Not to men like you."

"There are no men like me."

"There are always men like you."

Loki bit the inside of his cheek as he smiled, raising the scepter. "Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." as Loki is about to execute the man with his scepter with it blasting out a blue beam, Steve arrives, diving in just in time to block the blast with his shield, and knocking down Loki from the blast bouncing back towards him.

Steve began to strut towards the god. "You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

Loki stands up, chuckling almost. "The soldier." he adds. "A man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time."